Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

I have always like the oreos I think they are a clean shoe, I think the younger jordan heads were more excited about these than the old heads and the fact that they weren't limited didn't help the cause either.

I think in time this will be a highly sought after 6 because so many people slept on them or sold them or even ran them to the ground so a DS pair will become harder and harder to come across...Ive only worn mine once but they are definitely a Favorite of mine.

Good thing I wasn't into the hype and always bought what I liked!

I have always like the oreos I think they are a clean shoe, I think the younger jordan heads were more excited about these than the old heads and the fact that they weren't limited didn't help the cause either.

I think in time this will be a highly sought after 6 because so many people slept on them or sold them or even ran them to the ground so a DS pair will become harder and harder to come across...Ive only worn mine once but they are definitely a Favorite of mine.

Good thing I wasn't into the hype and always bought what I liked!

6's are one of the most comfortable pairs imo....and it was something different...and besides they were only $150....so either way it wasn't a big deal....but i love my pair

6's are one of the most comfortable pairs imo....and it was something different...and besides they were only $150....so either way it wasn't a big deal....but i love my pair

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

I wish I could use the word "only" and "$150" in the same sentence when referring to kicks!
laugh.gif

I got my pair for $110, and my son's for $30, so two for less than the price of one!

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

I wish I could use the word "only" and "$150" in the same sentence when referring to kicks!
laugh.gif

I got my pair for $110, and my son's for $30, so two for less than the price of one!

love these bastids...

top five in the VI releases of 2010.

*does cartwheel out of thread*

love these bastids...

top five in the VI releases of 2010.

*does cartwheel out of thread*

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Some of y'all seem to have trouble reading.. OP clearly stated this thread was for people who love the shoe.. if you don't have anything to contribute, why even post?
If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread, so technically, they ARE contributing.

I think there ok. But there's practically NO demand for thisshoe. You can get them right now for under retail.

Some of y'all seem to have trouble reading.. OP clearly stated this thread was for people who love the shoe.. if you don't have anything to contribute, why even post?
If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread, so technically, they ARE contributing.

I think there ok. But there's practically NO demand for thisshoe. You can get them right now for under retail.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Just because a shoe isn't in demand does not mean its not a dope shoe. Getting shoes for under retail is a good thing IMO. 

Just because a shoe isn't in demand does not mean its not a dope shoe. Getting shoes for under retail is a good thing IMO. 

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by AEA18

It is a wonderful thing i wish every shoe was like that, but it basically says the shoe is not appreciated so there shouldn't be many posts.

It is a wonderful thing i wish every shoe was like that, but it basically says the shoe is not appreciated so there shouldn't be many posts.

i was lucky enough to get a pair for $35.00 USD from the Nike Facotry here in Australia, must some kind of record for lowest price paid for these !!! 
roll.gif

ive always like the VI's in most CW's , and these were a nice twist on a classic, couldnt be happier with them, they look good with both shorts and jeans.

Back
Top Bottom