Air Jordan VI Washed Denim/Sail-Varsity Red-Black

I'm so glad I grabbed back when they were $110. Super happy for you all to grab under $100. I gave it some thought to customize them, but my pair is a really nice dark denim on the back and light on the toe and side panels so I'm going to just keep them as is. It's such a cool shoe and SUPER slept on.

I'm so glad I grabbed back when they were $110. Super happy for you all to grab under $100. I gave it some thought to customize them, but my pair is a really nice dark denim on the back and light on the toe and side panels so I'm going to just keep them as is. It's such a cool shoe and SUPER slept on.

Yeah I was surprised how nice they were as is. That said, I think they are kind of hard to pull off without some level of customization since the denim is two toned and kind of clashes with itself.

Yeah I was surprised how nice they were as is. That said, I think they are kind of hard to pull off without some level of customization since the denim is two toned and kind of clashes with itself.

That's actually why I like it. Maybe it's why the Carmine VI is my favorite VI and in my top 5 of all time Jordan.

I’m not going to custom I’m keeping them just the way there are...

Got my fit already lined up for em

That's actually why I like it. Maybe it's why the Carmine VI is my favorite VI and in my top 5 of all time Jordan.

Oh no I was speaking to the use of two different types of blues in the upper. If they contrasted with different colors (I.e. white denim and dark blue denim on the upper) like they did on the Carmines this wouldn’t be an issue.

Broke down and bought 2 pairs from Kickster333 on Ebay ended up being 220 so i feel like thats a W. Gonna customize them for my girl and i. Just dont know how i want to do it tho. Im thinking either a purple or sky blue upper and leaving the midsole the same

Broke down and bought 2 pairs from Kickster333 on Ebay ended up being 220 so i feel like thats a W. Gonna customize them for my girl and i. Just dont know how i want to do it tho. Im thinking either a purple or sky blue upper and leaving the midsole the same
Bro they $97 on hibbets sports? You could have gotten better price..

Bro they $97 on hibbets sports? You could have gotten better price..
I saw that right after 😂 i didnt realize they were still that cheap on hibbets. When i went it said 130 something but i didnt know i had to add to cart to get the discount. Oh well 🤷‍♂️ it wasnt that much of difference after tax. Probably 10$

Sharing here my little custom of the washed denim 6s
20200429_120906.jpg

Sharing here my little custom of the washed denim 6s
20200429_120906.jpg

this is the exact shade i want....i copped 2 pairs of these...one to keep original and the other to customize a black denim infrared themed CW but i may just do the other pair like yours. ~100 is a steal for these 6s. i already got my paint from angelus as well, just need time to do it

this is the exact shade i want....i copped 2 pairs of these...one to keep original and the other to customize a black denim infrared themed CW but i may just do the other pair like yours. ~100 is a steal for these 6s. i already got my paint from angelus as well, just need time to do it
Glad that my pair inspires you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom