Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

actually ya both wrong...da 2007's came with "textured" durabuck if you look real close you can see it...OG's had it too.
How does that make my statement wrong? Lol I said nothing about texture, only thing i said was the color. You are correct about the texture, it is a bit subtle but you are correct but before you call one out for being wrong please fully read statement

always wished they would release with this tongue like my sample pair
The tongue logo looks terrible.
The red pulltab though
smokin.gif
in a way to pay homage this logo WAS actually used on these...

air-jordan-8.0-aqua-release-reminder-1.jpg

Ok about the pull tab not being red on this upcoming retro ( i know yada yada its just a pull tab lol) did anybody here who owns the last retro make an attempt to paint or change the color to red and was successful? Im just curious dont wanna start a pull tab war here haha just wanna see like a pic on how it turned out

Ok about the pull tab not being red on this upcoming retro ( i know yada yada its just a pull tab lol) did anybody here who owns the last retro make an attempt to paint or change the color to red and was successful? Im just curious dont wanna start a pull tab war here haha just wanna see like a pic on how it turned out
roll.gif

i wanna see how it looks too my bet is that stitching or sewing it would look better then paint

Last edited:
Call me crazy and I'm finding this a little hard to believe but I'm hearing the drop date is May 25th...could just be smoke though...

Ewwwww Aqua 8.0s
sick.gif

I heard the 8.0s are excellent on court though.
aqua 8.0's are probably da only ones id stomach if i had to wear em, they didn't have any patent leather

and da materials are actually well made on em.

da gs sizes actually used da real VIII soles.

467808-009-nike-1.jpg

i always wondered why i didnt see more people attempting to do this back in 07/08

Dudes.....that retrocard is from 2007 i think. It shows the aj22 as the last air jordan.
The super bright grey midsole looks disgusting :frown:
I'm just talking about the cw regardless of the year it released I just prefer these over the aquas

I'm seeing a lot of websites confirm that the retro cards are coming back but why would they go up to 22....they have 28 flagship models for the jordan line so. Why wouldn't they include the others past 22?

I'm seeing a lot of websites confirm that the retro cards are coming back but why would they go up to 22....they have 28 flagship models for the jordan line so. Why wouldn't they include the others past 22?

they're the card from 2007.

Probably just reprinting them

Fuego.  But May and June are months that kick off the beginning of beach vacation season in my world!!  I'm bout to be spending bread.  8s on ***** and possibly the 8s droppin 5/18.  Still coppin though brethren!  I bet they drop the early part of June.

Back
Top Bottom