Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Eastbay has a tee for the playoffs as well as the Bugs. Pretty sure they're coming out, still wanna say in June. May has been getting a little jam packed.
Yeah there are a lot of releases in may which makes me feel that these will release early-mid June

Eastbay has a tee for the playoffs as well as the Bugs. Pretty sure they're coming out, still wanna say in June. May has been getting a little jam packed.
Yeah there are a lot of releases in may which makes me feel that these will release early-mid June

Had 2 pairs of 07's until I sold one of them, main difference I can notice from the pic above is the material seems to be a fairly deep black. The 07's IMO were a little "ashy" out of the box, but I think these 2013 look pretty good shape wise and the quality/color of the black is pulling me in.

Had 2 pairs of 07's until I sold one of them, main difference I can notice from the pic above is the material seems to be a fairly deep black. The 07's IMO were a little "ashy" out of the box, but I think these 2013 look pretty good shape wise and the quality/color of the black is pulling me in.
I think the ashyness was due to aging of the shoe. im gonna look at my pair and if they look DS,im going to pass. i thought they were going to slap the same material they put on the metallic v's

is it me or does the grey sole look kind of white. its not a dark grey its more of a light grey color. i def would like to see a video or photos of the 07 in comparison to the 2013 version. any takers?

I think the ashyness was due to aging of the shoe. im gonna look at my pair and if they look DS,im going to pass. i thought they were going to slap the same material they put on the metallic v's
actually ya both wrong...da 2007's came with "textured" durabuck if you look real close you can see it...OG's had it too.

Back
Top Bottom