Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

They look aight i guess i would strap it when i wear jeans but when i wear shorts i would un fasten it. The only pros i see wearing it straped is a thief would think twice about grab these kicks off ur feet.

I wear mine strapped like MC Eiht...
soooooo much better...
sick.gif
u can't pop da tongue and keep em strapped, you gotta pick and choose pleghboi

i wore my aquas kanye style loose straps but i think ill strap up both bulls colored 8s like i did as a child with the ogs

Are the aquas actually confirmed or is still a rumor? I personally don't want them to come out because there is just way too much releases this year it's as if nike/JB are pumping out a release every weekend

Are the aquas actually confirmed or is still a rumor? I personally don't want them to come out because there is just way too much releases this year it's as if nike/JB are pumping out a release every weekend
I know, they aren't leaving much. So many og cw's dropping. Next year must be a lot of retro+ or NA branding or something

At this point they're still just a rumor.

Just leave them to all the people that never had a chance to get them in the past then.

I will have this retail or not. This was my very first jordan when I was a kid. This was my combined bday and xmas gift. I even remember staring at them before I go to bed...brings back a lot of memories!

I'm starting to think these are not coming out in June. Official pics or samples haven't surfaced the internet.

They look aight i guess i would strap it when i wear jeans but when i wear shorts i would un fasten it. The only pros i see wearing it straped is a thief would think twice about grab these kicks off ur feet.
Not sure it is but just saw this .... 
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure a thief is usually armed or physically intimidating and therefore they just politely ask you to take them off and keep walkin.  I mean unless it's a junkie or something, but then they're not really checking to see if you got 1 of your straps done before movin on to the next much more easily snagged 'both straps undone' prey...

Eastbay has a tee for the playoffs as well as the Bugs. Pretty sure they're coming out, still wanna say in June. May has been getting a little jam packed.

Back
Top Bottom