Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

If you purchase a couple items a year from EB  they have a Platinum Club for $40 that gives you free 2 day shipping on anything you buy there for a year. It is well worth it since each item on a two day ship is pretty expensive.

This was a pretty easy release for me on Eastbay in a long time.
I am fully expecting they oversold since I had to try and check out 10 times like FNL though.
laugh.gif

If you purchase a couple items a year from EB  they have a Platinum Club for $40 that gives you free 2 day shipping on anything you buy there for a year. It is well worth it since each item on a two day ship is pretty expensive.
oh ok. they also got the 5 day option which costs less. makes sense if you order form them consistently I guess.

also size 12.5 did sell out very quickly. all other sizes practically are still up.

9.5 and 10 are OSS for both.

Well it told me they were OSS, but now it seems I can still try to add. Something is messed up with their site

Last edited:

I only found them for 200. I dont pay tax or shipping through eastbay.
True, BUT in this case if it sells out really no big deal since resell value is slightly above retail price. I know it's better to cop on here just sayin...

On mobile its saying OSS and on my work comp its saying in carts. Giving up. Wasnt meant to be

I'll check back later. People will probably drop them once they see no money to be made

Last edited:
On mobile its saying OSS and on my work comp its saying in carts. Giving up. Wasnt meant to be

I'll check back later. People will probably drop them once they see no money to be made
don't even know why they would go through the whole process of trying to add in that case :lol:, we all know theres no money to be made on these ahead of time, been on ebay for the last year :lol:

don't even know why they would go through the whole process of trying to add in that case
laugh.gif
, we all know theres no money to be made on these ahead of time, been on ebay for the last year
laugh.gif
I know but people still try. Look at the NDC restocks when people buy Venom X's, powder blue 3s, bobcat Xs, et all. People dont research before buying. They think restock = $$, but if the shoe isnt want its not wanted. Def was my dumb fault for not checking out right away and trying to get a 3rd playoff to stock.

I know but people still try. Look at the NDC restocks when people buy Venom X's, powder blue 3s, bobcat Xs, et all. People dont research before buying. They think restock = $$, but if the shoe isnt want its not wanted. Def was my dumb fault for not checking out right away and trying to get a 3rd playoff to stock.
yup. that's how ppl get stuck with shoes they don't want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom