Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Damn it just jumped to 25 Hours
roll.gif

32 hours....lmao....wtf

just trying to double up.

All my military cats out there eastbay now offers military discount online....just need to upload proof of service.  Works on ALL new releases too 20% off
nthat.gif

Straight to cart and straight to checkout at 805, can't confirm stock. Oh wale ...
 I had the same thing. Now its going back and forth between saying in carts and sold out. I think the site is messed up because I havent seen them tweet anything's sold out

Been in line since 8. Tellin me 32 hour wait lol. Was 25 mins at first. **** don't even make no sense. Is this normal?

Last edited:
 I had the same thing. Now its going back and forth between saying in carts and sold out. I think the site is messed up because I havent seen them tweet anything's sold out

Been in line since 8. Tellin me 32 hour wait lol. Was 25 mins at first. **** don't even make no sense. Is this normal?

gotta get someone in here who is familiar with the ftl system. I myself have never ordered off of them.

also you can probably still try and do a phone order like the guy in here did an hour ago.

This happened with the brasil pack on footlocker. just stay patient if youre in cart. it eventually cleared up after a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta get someone in here who is familiar with the ftl system. I myself have never ordered off of them.
It's eastbay, i'm on hold over the phone and online on some aj8s. And folks say 8s ain't popular. They still in my cart tho fwtw.

Last edited:
wokeup late, trying to add to cart but "all pairs are currently in other customer's carts". man why can't all those complex reading scrub hypebeasts be back in school right now
mean.gif

them not tweeting sizes are sold out is giving me the impression that its a site issue. On releases like this they constantly update throughout the morning of whats left

Back
Top Bottom