Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Been ordering from Eastbay for over 30 years and today I actually saw something new.
Got thru on 1st click but didn't take me to waiting line, instead let me go thru checkout.
BUT everytime i completed checkout it told me it "Couldn't verify inventory"...
Finally I just called my order in, after holding for 40mins.
:nerd:

Guys, CALL EASTBAY and place your order over the phone, they still have sizes in stock! I just placed my order a minute ago after waiting in line for over an hour!!

Yeah, I got thru on the phone as well phone wait was about 20 minutes. I guess I'll act like I'm at work now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Their site must be messed up, I'm still in line on there. Glad I tried to call customer service. Had my order placed within 2 minutes of calling, and he said they had plenty of sizes in stock...

Been ordering from Eastbay for over 30 years and today I actually saw something new.
Got thru on 1st click but didn't take me to waiting line, instead let me go thru checkout.
BUT everytime i completed checkout it told me it "Couldn't verify inventory"...
Finally I just called my order in, after holding for 40mins.
nerd.gif
same ish happened to me....clicked at 8 o'clock, went to cart, tried checking out....and got the same error.

Yeah I'm good. Lol tried of going through a hassle to spend money. Waited on the phone 5 mins, been on the site an hour and a half. Way to much work

Yea, there's a site glitch today.
i didn't know until about 30mins after drop that they were allowing phone orders today --
Started calling the second I realized it. While still playing w/ that damn cart issue I hadn't seen before.
(Also, My math was wrong, we started ordering from Beastbay in the late 80s... so about 25 years, my bad)

I was ordering from EB before there WAS an internet! LOL. Benefit of having a sneakerhead older brother

I was ordering from EB before there WAS an internet! LOL. Benefit of having a sneakerhead older brother

Got my first eastbay catalog in 1992. Ordered a Starter FSU windbreaker. Lost it in Hurricane Katrina :smh:

Just threw a 9.5 in a new cart. 30 minute checkout timer. Prolly still plenty of these left. Grats to those who copped.

Shewww. $167 shipped is a helleva deal but I dunno if it was worth that kind of 2 hour wait where they had your waiting time jumping from 20 mins to 30 hours to 20 hours to 1 hour to 30 mins. Then they started playin with me when I got down to the last couple mins and they pushed back the checkout time a minute a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom