Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

at the checkout screen but I'm having second thoughts
laugh.gif
 do I really need 2 pairs of 2013 and a pair of 2007 still in great condition
eyes.gif
 I want to use for bball but I'm afraid the other pair of 2013 is just going to sit and crumble on me

at the checkout screen but I'm having second thoughts
laugh.gif
 do I really need 2 pairs of 2013 and a pair of 2007 still in great condition
eyes.gif
 I want to use for bball but I'm afraid the other pair of 2013 is just going to sit and crumble on me
I went back and forth on getting another pair to stock. My fav. J, and my 1st one I remember getting, but I'm holding out hope for a re-mastered og version in 2016 for the anniversary. So I just picked up the suns version. I'm still thinking about calling back and trying though. I love it that much

kind of disappointed about ebates. when I went to bed at about 2am it was showing 6.0% cash back but this morning it's only showing 3%

kind of disappointed about ebates. when I went to bed at about 2am it was showing 6.0% cash back but this morning it's only showing 3%

at the checkout screen but I'm having second thoughts :lol:  do I really need 2 pairs of 2013 and a pair of 2007 still in great condition :rolleyes  I want to use for bball but I'm afraid the other pair of 2013 is just going to sit and crumble on me
Quit your crying bout some pennies and make your move, your just holding up the line for other folks that aren't looking for their 3rd pair, and are just looking for their first.

Quit your crying bout some pennies and make your move, your just holding up the line for other folks that aren't looking for their 3rd pair, and are just looking for their first.
laugh.gif
 I made the executive decision to pass 6 minutes ago..... I wouldn't call $167 a deal although I would have gotten them for about $155.

167 is below retail. How is that not a deal? And 12$ really?
167 is below retail? really? 155 isn't a deal either. some of you just accept whatever JB establishes as the norm. for some of us $135 for 3s was questionable, now days you guys would be calling that a "sneakersteal"
mean.gif

167 is below retail? really? 155 isn't a deal either. some of you just accept whatever JB establishes as the norm. for some of us $135 for 3s was questionable, now days you guys would be calling that a "sneakersteal" :smh:
Lol OK whatever man u got it. I'm glad u passed, u didn't deserve them anyway with your tight *** lol

Last edited:
got them in my size after a 2 hours wait i got the playoffs though... had 2 of them but decided to drop one 

The price is the price, buy it or don't. Time marches on a nothing stays the same. Gas was a dollar a gallon when these first released

short wait on the phone - plenty of sizes left.  size 10 copped.
I waited on the phone for a half hour and never got through. Probably should have started calling at 8 anyways instead of just trying online. I didn't call til bout 9. I got em tho. That all that matters. Classic OG playoff colorway for 167 shipped is a good deal in my book.

Today the phone was the go-to play.
I hadn't called in an order since the BC-III, but checkout was acting crazy & the prompt told me to call for assistance.
So i did.

Today the phone was the go-to play.
I hadn't called in an order since the BC-III, but checkout was acting crazy & the prompt told me to call for assistance.
So i did.
Yea the phone order didn't even occur to me. They put "no phone orders" on shoes that won't allow phone orders right?

"No Phone Orders" is commonplace on Retros these days... for the last couple years.
It didn't even occur to me to use the phone, bc I havent since 2011.

Retro 8 suns looks to still be available on site I was able to add a size 12 for testing purposes.

Back
Top Bottom