Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I haven't seen any hype for 8s in my area unless its the aquas. But I could be wrong as the RD nears

In 07 I got these and copped a windy city bulls fitted with blue ish purple accents in the windy city smoke cloud and on the bull. Does any one know of anywhere I could find this damn hat again?? I have no idea what happened to the damn thing I think one of my exes might have it but Idk. I literally spent 7 hours trying to find it on eBay and Google with no luck. I bought it from champs in lake forest mall if that helps any. Any help would be so much appreciated

I returned my suns 8s today. Gonna try to double on these instead. Hopefully I don't regret it down the line. Suns 8s r dope but just ultimately those colors combo not for me.

Hopefully the midsole doesnt crack, like my aquas.
The VIIIs will always eventually crack, but it takes them way longer than the IIIs and IVs midsole and they still dont look too bad even when they crack. I just hope they don't get too cheap on the materials, but yall know how JB is :smh:

Hopefully the midsole doesnt crack, like my aquas.
The VIIIs will always eventually crack, but it takes them way longer than the IIIs and IVs midsole and they still dont look too bad even when they crack. I just hope they don't get too cheap on the materials, but yall know how JB is :smh:

My 07s still look pristine with zero cracking, and I rocked those in the snow for an entire winter. My aquas did crack and I didn't wear those nearly as much.

Last edited:
My 07s still look pristine with zero cracking, and I rocked those in the snow for an entire winter. My aquas did crack and I didn't wear those nearly as much.
Nice, I think the paint material JB uses on the VIIIs are kinda inconsistent. My 07 playoffs only had slight cracking, while the 07 orange joints had way more cracking.

I wanted these pretty bad until I bought the Bugs Bunny 8's and seen how unflattering these look in size 13's on feet. The 8's are already a bulky shoe, couple that with my boats and its often not a good look. Still might try to make these Playoffs work though :rolleyes

I've heard the same thing about the 8s from 07. The playoffs had better paint than the aquas and the pea pods. That's why Tammy pairs of the playoffs didn't take as long to paint chip than the others. Hopefully JB uses at least the same paint as the 07 playoffs

I wanted these pretty bad until I bought the Bugs Bunny 8's and seen how unflattering these look in size 13's on feet. The 8's are already a bulky shoe, couple that with my boats and its often not a good look. Still might try to make these Playoffs work though :rolleyes

White kicks are a no go in size 13. Playoffs 8s will still look good in big sizes tho.

I've heard the same thing about the 8s from 07. The playoffs had better paint than the aquas and the pea pods. That's why Tammy pairs of the playoffs didn't take as long to paint chip than the others. Hopefully JB uses at least the same paint as the 07 playoffs

If these are equal quality to the 07s, and I can cop 2 pairs online, then I will be happy.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to replace the black pull tab with a red pull tab if I cop :smokin

Last edited:
Is anyone thinking of possibly copping those AJ1-8 playoff hybrid kicks? For some reason I really like them but that would be the only hybrid 1 I like. Idk the playoffs cw just flatters the shoe imo

Is anyone thinking of possibly copping those AJ1-8 playoff hybrid kicks? For some reason I really like them but that would be the only hybrid 1 I like. Idk the playoffs cw just flatters the shoe imo

Those are terrible to me.

Back
Top Bottom