Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

since it will be the 23rd anniversary next year for when the 6's were released expect at least 5 pairs of 6's to drop next year.   All them OG's people want will be dropping.   Just watch.  
Give me some Carmines sports blues and midnight navy 6s and ill be good :pimp:

I disagree. although I wish JB used durabuck on them, they were a solid retro IMO
i usually don't complain about quality ever, but that release wasn't the best imo. hope they bring the durabuck back though & get the infrared paint right. the 2000 version is 100x brighter

i usually don't complain about quality ever, but that release wasn't the best imo. hope they bring the durabuck back though & get the infrared paint right. the 2000 version is 100x brighter
I want JB to bring back the dark charcoals like the way they did it in 2002. Those look 100x cleaner than the 2012 version imo

Last edited:
^this .... please ....

Low VIII's are awful and are the worst low they've ever done probably beside the XV. You totally eliminate some of the best parts of the sneaker and ruin the shape.

I always thought the V, VI, XII, IX and VIII lows were just a money grab. Especially when they had nerve to put some out in OG colors. :smh: The other ones were ehhhh, but the VIII's were just plain awful :x Can you even pop the straps in those? That's why I don't get too upset at what JB does now, because JB did some ******** before that people love, that weren't really old enough then. I remember when the low VI's came out, I love VI's and I kept trying to convince myself, if I get them and just wear jeans with them I'll be good. Nobody will know these are wack. :lol: I was pissed they didn't just have them as mids in black and silver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom