Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

pass on this one
grin.gif
 my 07 Aquas and Playoffs still looking nice
happy.gif
 no need to double up on these

Hoping hype is somewhere near that of the Bugs Bunnys. That way, if I strike out in-store I can scoop up a pair on eBay for close to retail :smile:

Last edited:
gonna try to scoop some black grapes since i already have the playoffs from a few years back

Meant they tried to go back to the original Jordan 8 design like the bugs n aquas. They made the right choice because those samples are horrible :x

It's amazing how one simple switch could make a shoe from hideous to iconic. I wonder how the other two OG's would look with the lines instead of the splattered paint....8)

Meant they tried to go back to the original Jordan 8 design like the bugs n aquas. They made the right choice because those samples are horrible
sick.gif

It's amazing how one simple switch could make a shoe from hideous to iconic. I wonder how the other two OG's would look with the lines instead of the splattered paint....
glasses.gif
I wouldn't call them hideous. If the OG had been the regular design and the sample had been lines, you would have said the same thing about the lines imo. it just looks semi weird at first cause we're not used to it.

Last edited:
the first four pe's are dope. now if that phoneix sun viii's looked like "ps2" colorway minus that blue and add purple that shoe would have been copped

Meant they tried to go back to the original Jordan 8 design like the bugs n aquas. They made the right choice because those samples are horrible :x

It's amazing how one simple switch could make a shoe from hideous to iconic. I wonder how the other two OG's would look with the lines instead of the splattered paint....8)
I wouldn't call them hideous. If the OG had been the regular design and the sample had been lines, you would have said the same thing about the lines imo. it just looks semi weird at first cause we're not used to it.

Yep. They definitely aren't hideous, but if something ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hopefully. I could care less about those 4's. I want these, maybe even double up.
Yeah I'm not worried about the 4s either. As a matter of fact, all I need this year is these, fire red 3s, black tounge 5s, and taxi 12s.

The toro and green glow 4s will surely sell out though.

Nah, these are ugly. Quality is shabby and they fall apart quick and look real dusty. Resellers would be wasting their money on these.You all should spread the word that these are going to be a flop and sit on outlet shelves for a minute.

The Playoffs are on my very short list of sneakers I would like to get for 2013.

Nah, these are ugly. Quality is shabby and they fall apart quick and look real dusty. Resellers would be wasting their money on these.You all should spread the word that these are going to be a flop and sit on outlet shelves for a minute.
I predict these are gonna get a similar fate like the Bugs Bunny VIIIs. Not gonna sell out immediately, but within the week it would.

I see what you did here

Back
Top Bottom