Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

i thought about buying these since i missed out on the Lebron Denims, but i cant. these are crap to me personally and dont really do anything for me anymore.
Better than those crappy Lebron Denims.
laugh.gif

Let the hype stay away from this drop so I can easily cop multiple pairs.

Let the boys have the lebums so the men can cop the playoffs thank you to a easy release. I also need the foams.

So just got my guaranteed ticket and my footlocker only got 12 pairs!!! Only 1 8.5!! Footlocker Is weird

:frown: @ these missing the "crackled" suede feature on the upper and sides.

But given my '07s midsoles are cracked like hell, and these will too, so be it...

Looks to be one of the better quality releases this year.

Thats good especially with the good amount of number of these thats going to be available.

I'm just curious what cities, States you guys from where they start giving out tickets a week before the release?

I'm in Charleston, SC. They normally pass out tickets on a Sunday before a release. Lately, they stopped the tickets though and went back to first come first serve. I asked why and they said people wasn't picking up the shoes when they had a ticket, but something about lining up and not having a guaranteed pair make the shoes sell out instantly. Just pure hypebeasts.

Local champs only had 12 pairs as well...only ticket size left was an 11 and im a 12 :frown:

man saw this and called my champs here, they were dong guaranteed tickets and i went right up and got my sz....jus in case im weak. i suck at not buying jordans

Back
Top Bottom