Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

detroit mi and they do the tickets at the retail venues (i.e. anything not a mall) on sundays and mondays

I'm just curious what cities, States you guys from where they start giving out tickets a week before the release?
im in Great Falls, Montana. They said they've always done first come first serve just because we are such a small city/state people wise.

i'll find out tomorrow if i have these held for me.. hope so.. aint nobody got time for raffles and RSVPS... if not ill do one final camp out.

Grabbed my wife a pair but I still couldn't convert her, she hates VIII's.

I'm waiting till release to snag my pair or pairs, if they look anything like these I'll be more than satisfied.

Seems like this release will be all over the place in terms of quantity. Some stores will receive a lot, and others not so much.

Got a guaranteed ticket, so I'm straight. This shouldn't be a hard release for people to get.

I'm in Charleston, SC. They normally pass out tickets on a Sunday before a release. Lately, they stopped the tickets though and went back to first come first serve. I asked why and they said people wasn't picking up the shoes when they had a ticket, but something about lining up and not having a guaranteed pair make the shoes sell out instantly. Just pure hypebeasts.

I can see this happening.

It's because you can just collect tickets, and then try to get the money. Especially for a younger kid. Plus someone might change their mind or they might have something come up in their personal life.

these look just the ones they used on the bred 4s, if so great!

I like my bred 4 idk why some ppl hate, oh well

I'm in Charleston, SC. They normally pass out tickets on a Sunday before a release. Lately, they stopped the tickets though and went back to first come first serve. I asked why and they said people wasn't picking up the shoes when they had a ticket, but something about lining up and not having a guaranteed pair make the shoes sell out instantly. Just pure hypebeasts.

Nice to see different States represented in here. In NYC stores start doing raffle tickets and some stores guaranteed tickets on Wed before the release. But it also goes back and forth between tickets and FCFS.

Nice to see different States represented in here. In NYC stores start doing raffle tickets and some stores guaranteed tickets on Wed before the release. But it also goes back and forth between tickets and FCFS.
so this wed they giving out tickets, cool nice to know and this apply to every store in ny even the small local ftl

The Champs at my local mall did guaranteed tickets today as well but i didnt even bother 'cause I'll be out of town this weekend anyway. Hopefully I can catch these out on the road.

Two of the FinishLine's in my area are doing FCFS. Hopefully these will be in abundance. If I strike out online, I'm heading straight to the mall.

So what did you do? Go half size up or down?

I would do that and then try for my true size at another store
I went a half size down. No others stores are getting it by me, so I'll try for true size online, otherwise cross my fingers these will fit.

for these to be a general release, stores are not getting many pairs. Malls are getting 36 and stores are getting 1 FSR. These dont look to be bugs numbers so im optomistic about them being plentiful

Damn, forgot all about these, called both champs near me and they already gave out all their tickets. Now I have t try online. Where I've been shooting 0% since NDC went with their new system. :smh:

Damn, forgot all about these, called both champs near me and they already gave out all their tickets. Now I have t try online. Where I've been shooting 0% since NDC went with their new system.
mean.gif
Ever since the new system on NDC went live I have had 0 success as well. Now I have to figure out who is available to pick up tickets with me this week 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom