Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

:frown: @ these missing the "crackled" suede feature on the upper and sides.

But given my '07s midsoles are cracked like hell, and these will too, so be it...

My '07s have yet to crack for some reason..my Aquas have finally cracked after all these years..

Playoffs are still in real good condition :pimp: given the fact that I played basketball in them..wore them casually..etc. . .

Grabbed my wife a pair but I still couldn't convert her, she hates VIII's.

I'm waiting till release to snag my pair or pairs, if they look anything like these I'll be more than satisfied.
size 7s always look nice

Last edited:
My local Mall Champs doing raffle today and tomorrow,

FTA doing a FC/FS Wednesday, and FTL doing a raffle Thursday

so this wed they giving out tickets, cool nice to know and this apply to every store in ny even the small local ftl
I haven't checked yet if it's fcfs or tickets. Every release is different some stores do tickets others don't. No method to their madness. But if they'll be doing tickets for these it'll be this Wed. I know of a couple mom n pop stores that do tickets, but mostly it's the HOH, FL, champs etc. that do tickets out here. In one area there's 2 foot lockers on the same street, during the Grape 5's release one was doing tickets the other fcfs, go figure. Then you have the mom n pop stores that sell J's early for like $100 over retail. 

If I went a half size down...how will they fit? An employee also took my true size so now im stressing.

Dang those Oneness photos and the previous from Sneakernews are making reconsider, might need to grab these up.

I know these will be beyond easy to get. If I was able to get 11 pairs guaranteed tickets in one day. One champs had 120 pairs. Footlocker well over 140 pairs they were handing out double and triple tickets. I didnt even have to use my woman to get my hands on some pairs.

I know these will be beyond easy to get. If I was able to get 11 pairs guaranteed tickets in one day. One champs had 120 pairs. Footlocker well over 140 pairs they were handing out double and triple tickets. I didnt even have to use my woman to get my hands on some pairs.

only if theres not too many like you needing 11 pairs :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
for these to be a general release, stores are not getting many pairs. Malls are getting 36 and stores are getting 1 FSR. These dont look to be bugs numbers so im optomistic about them being plentiful
Same here. My store only got 36.

With all due respect if they were "crappy", why did you try to cop them yesterday morning?
Why do you care what I do with my money chump?

They're CRAPPY.  And I sure as hell was not copping them for myself.  Think outside of the box. 

Last edited:
Got my ticket at Villa today... I usually wear a size 8 but the size 8 I got in the bugs bunnies were too small so I got a 9

Back
Top Bottom