Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

They're saving the red pull tab for the $200 Limited Anniversary Edition.
I know you're saying this in jest, but JB doesn't f*ck around. Not only will they do this crazy sh*t, they'll pull it off. Look at how many times they've gotten people to buy the same colorways of AJ IIIs in the last few yeas.

yea same here. got TONS. i heard a juicy juicy rumor..not gonna say it yet but it should be revealed today on these..i was like whoa.
Yo bence what was the rumor ?  
nerd.gif

They're saving the red pull tab for the $200 Limited Anniversary Edition.
I know you're saying this in jest, but JB doesn't f*ck around. Not only will they do this crazy sh*t, they'll pull it off. Look at how many times they've gotten people to buy the same colorways of AJ IIIs in the last few yeas.

Yeah it's crazy how something as subtle as a sew and stitch job could quite possibly bring out the beast in us all. |I

entered a raffle at my local FNL

has anyone here chosen the 1-2 day shipping option on NDC? how fast did they get to you?

reason being i am going out of town next wk and want to rock these for vacation

My mall is doing this release a little bit differently. Instead of each store handing out tickets ex ftl, FA, champs. Only ftl is handing out the tickets so people can't sign up at 3 stores. Instead of having a chance at getting 3 shoes you only have 1.

entered a raffle at my local FNL

has anyone here chosen the 1-2 day shipping option on NDC? how fast did they get to you?

reason being i am going out of town next wk and want to rock these for vacation
I've done the 1-2 day shipping option and I live close enough to the Nike distribution center that the order I placed using standard free shipping arrived the same time as the 1-2 day shipping option I used for a different item. Both were ordered on a release Saturday. I'm sure it makes a different where you live.

I've done the 1-2 day shipping option and I live close enough to the Nike distribution center that the order I placed using standard free shipping arrived the same time as the 1-2 day shipping option I used for a different item. Both were ordered on a release Saturday. I'm sure it makes a different where you live.
I usually get the package on free ship option on Wednesdays..I need them to come on Monday or Tuesday..thanks for the info though

Last edited:
LMAO at the Champs at Galleria Mall.  They tryin to front to everyone saying they aint get a certain shoe so they can have them for themselves.  Oh so they only take down the info for women to be put in a fake "raffle?" I bet they just get all their informations and then they try to text them later on down the line.  Watch out dude, some guy at champs got your girls number and will probably be texting her.
laugh.gif
They all needa be exposed. 
Man, every store at the Galleria is shady :smh:

Only time I've ever gone there was to get my '88s during All-Star Weekend cuz that was the only place selling them.

With all the discussion of materials (which doesn't really matter to me, bc most people just speculate) and availability (again, speculation driven), I still haven't decided whether I even want to pursue these or not. I passed in '07 and had no regrets, but lately I have been eying the shoes MJ won titles in, so therein lies my dilemma. Wasn't very impressed with the white 8s from April, and I know these could be totally different, but I'm still hesitant.

With all the discussion of materials (which doesn't really matter to me, bc most people just speculate) and availability (again, speculation driven), I still haven't decided whether I even want to pursue these or not. I passed in '07 and had no regrets, but lately I have been eying the shoes MJ won titles in, so therein lies my dilemma. Wasn't very impressed with the white 8s from April, and I know these could be totally different, but I'm still hesitant.
if you don't know 3 days before release..then these are not for you bro

Got a pair locked down. Store I went to did not have many pairs at all, I dnt count but it looked less than 10. Possibly going to need to size swap depending on how these fit.

My mall is doing this release a little bit differently. Instead of each store handing out tickets ex ftl, FA, champs. Only ftl is handing out the tickets so people can't sign up at 3 stores. Instead of having a chance at getting 3 shoes you only have 1.
That's strange. Never heard of anything like that. So is ftl the only store carrying the shoes or is it, if you win the raffle, does the ticket say like, the store name you go to to get the shoe? Aren't all those stores sister companies under the same owner? It wouldn't really matter which store in that case. Anyways, just curious.

Lol some ******* kid at modells took my size and he and his friends got man hype high fiving each other and ****. Smh these reselling kids.

Back
Top Bottom