Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Scooped my reserve ticket from FL today at lunch when i called they only had 3 tickets left luckily one was my size , same thing happened with my bugs bunnies so they're probably going to be on par with them a far as availability ....glad I'll be sleeping in Saturday good luck everyone

Do footlockers and champs's usually accept birthday coupons for new release Jordan's in store when you pick them up?
It depends on the manager. Usually they say you could only use it a week after they release. I did that with the military 4's.

Just came back from picking up my guaranteed pair ticket from modells. I can't believe they actually waited until 6 to give them out smh because usually they start to give them out once the line gets deep.

it must be tons of these... walk in mall to gather raffle tickets and they say no raffle your guaranteed no raffle,,,, even went in shoe palace and got a 10.5 ticket for foams

Got my ticket from Modell's too-- Line wasn't too deep either.

It sounds like a lot of stores are getting late shipments of these.

That's strange. Never heard of anything like that. So is ftl the only store carrying the shoes or is it, if you win the raffle, does the ticket say like, the store name you go to to get the shoe? Aren't all those stores sister companies under the same owner? It wouldn't really matter which store in that case. Anyways, just curious.
Physical locations are franchises, definitely not the same owner. Owning a Champs and a FL in the same mall is like someone opening up a Burger King and a McDonald's right next to each other, just not very smart. 

Where are you guys located?

The modells near me doesn't get jordan retros. Im in RI.
I feel you, I'm in Staten Island, NY our Modells stopped carrying them as well because of all the madness. But the ones in Brooklyn and Manhattan still have them. It depends on the management of the store and if they want to deal with the headache of selling retros. If you notice Modells doesn't sell them online either. 

too far anything in Bk close to sunset
You got the Modells on 86th in Bay Ridge right next to Sunset. But I suppose too late for that now since they did tickets at 6pm. Try Footlocker in Bay Ridge they're doing FCFS Sat morning. Central Sports next to Footlocker also gonna have fcfs but those dudes sell like 5 pair to the public the rest goes to friends etc. 

which one u went to? I went on 181st, they had no 10.5's, was a joke
Yeh Modells is a joke with their stock. I went to the one in South Brooklyn. I don't think mine had a 10.5 either, and if they did it was just one. I looked on their list and only saw one size 10, didn't see a 10.5. Almost half were kids sizes. So that roughly left only 10 adult pairs. smh 

Oh **** i called champs in stonestown and got a size 8 reserved damn she hooked me up wrote down my info and everything :pimp:

I dont see why not its not like these are denims numbers... Should be widely available imo.

We shall see though...

2 of my spots say the calls about these are extremely low.....they said the low 11's had a better buzz....but this is just in my spots...i locked in 2 pairs but probably end up getting rid of them...not a huge fan of the 8's

good luck to everyone in their pursuit though 

Back
Top Bottom