Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Glad to hear these are coming back out. I missed em the last time they retroed and have been wanting to scoop a pair ever since. Almost bought a DS pair last summer for around $280 (I know :rolleyes) but the seller backed out. Thank god. Otherwise I would have been real salty.

cant wait for these to drop. last release i was in J.H.S. around dat time i wore a size 7 but my feet was growing fairly fast so i had to squeeze my feet in dem for a while but my time with dem was cut short, i had to give dem away

I hope these aren't as hard to obtain as some of the other releases but i may be wrong. I wish it would be as simple as how the bugs bunny 8s are going those seem like its gonna be a quiet release

Asked around and got this.
I honestly hope these actually come out sometime in July, i'm pretty sure my funds won't be looking right by 6/15 
tired.gif

I wonder if nike is gonna drop any of the elites on that day also it could really help diverte some of the hype

I wonder if nike is gonna drop any of the elites on that day also it could really help diverte some of the hype

I thought the elites were dropping april 20, the same day the nba playoffs start. These are dropping around the end of the NBA finals since he won the 3peat in em i guess.

I thought the elites were dropping april 20, the same day the nba playoffs start. These are dropping around the end of the NBA finals since he won the 3peat in em i guess.
They have multiple cws for the elites that will be dropping throughout the playoffs so I'm hoping that there will be a really hyped up elite so I can cop the playoffs

I see everyone is saying june 15th but kicksonfire had them slated for late May. Anyone confirmed the correct info?

June is looking good since its the end of the playoffs and there are a lot of releases come may

Wow, 3 big releases back to back:

6/8 - Low top 11s
6/15 - Playoff 8s
6/22 - Shadow 1s with NA

Whoa!
I personally never saw these new low top 11s as big releases... thats jut me tho.

I like the old ones i remember having the azure pair in high school i miss those low tops 

Wow, 3 big releases back to back:

6/8 - Low top 11s

6/15 - Playoff 8s

6/22 - Shadow 1s with NA

Whoa!
I personally never saw these new low top 11s as big releases... thats jut me tho.

I like the old ones i remember having the azure pair in high school i miss those low tops 

^ I believe they will be big.

No sellout immediately probably, but before the end of the day.

KOF reported that these were supposed to drop in May, not so sure about that anymore. But hopefully! Missed out in '03

Back
Top Bottom