Last edited:
Can't wait to cop these Bred 8's . I'm hearing they come out in June
lmao bred 8s
laugh.gif
playoffs homie
just because they will sell out, still doesn't make them
big releases IMO.
truth.

I don't like how these turned out with the brighter shade of grey on the midsole but at lease they didn't release them with the ashy Larry suede.

Still picking up a pair of my favorite Jordan's though :smokin

:lol:
The only big release I see is the playoff VIII's

Those low top 11's are trash, not even the one MJ wore at the camp. Never been a fan of the 1's but might consider this color way. But Playoffs 8's >>> other 2 releasing in June.

I remember the playoffs were harder to get in my area then the aquas were back in 2007 if you could believe that. I remember lining up at expressions an hour before they opened, 3rd in line, along with 30 others and when I walked in they claimed that the smallest size they had was size 11.5 :smh:

Those low top 11's are trash, not even the one MJ wore at the camp. Never been a fan of the 1's but might consider this color way. But Playoffs 8's >>> other 2 releasing in June.

I remember the playoffs were harder to get in my area then the aquas were back in 2007 if you could believe that. I remember lining up at expressions an hour before they opened, 3rd in line, along with 30 others and when I walked in they claimed that the smallest size they had was size 11.5 :smh:
lol an 11.5 being the smallest size

I see everyone is saying june 15th but kicksonfire had them slated for late May. Anyone confirmed the correct info?
Isn't the Phoenix Suns 8's and the Black Toe 1's releasing May 18?  If so I doubt the playoffs will drop in May.

Last edited:
I see everyone is saying june 15th but kicksonfire had them slated for late May. Anyone confirmed the correct info?
Doubt its May. Wouldn't really use KOF as a main source for drops. They're sometimes late when it comes to Jordan releases.

so these are most likely coming out in june and not may? that makes sense because of the suns 8's and the black toe 1's and the grape 5's all being in may...

Back
Top Bottom