Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I live in New York City b, everyone's checking for everything.

Luckily, there's not a lot of hype around this shoe right now, or BG5s either for that matter. I anticipate this release to be similar to if not significantly easier than the playoff 12s that dropped around this time last year.

These sat a little bit back in 07, got mine a week after RD, should've copped a bigger sz, oh well

Why do some folks automatically assume that because they didnt immediately sellout in their areas, they will sit anywhere else? Retros in OG Bulls colorways have sold out the same morning of release for the last 5 or more years in my area. dont see it letting up at all. unfortunately, it is getting worse lol

im just glad i can skip a release... i gotta tell myself to not be dumb and buy another pair when u got one in great condition

This will probably be my last cop til the Taxi's drop. I got to many damn shoes and not enough time in the week to rock them

So i just spoke to a nikestore employee today here in Australia and they said they were releasing the 8's on June 15th which contradicts Footlocker AU's 29th date.

So honestly anybody still wondering about a date, I'd just ask your stores around you.

This will probably be my last cop til the Taxi's drop. I got to many damn shoes and not enough time in the week to rock them
Same with me. I only get to wear my kicks from Friday-Sunday. Taxis will be my last cop after these too.

Agreed. I'm starting to OD on unworn sneakers myself. Thankfully enough nothing on the JB calendar looks all that enticing to me over the next couple of months, so I can fall back for a minute after I scoop the Playoffs.

Last edited:
FTL pics
air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-2.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-3.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-4.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-5.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-6.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-7.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-8.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-new-release-date-9.jpg

That's the one thing you gotta hate about big feet! They have sneakers looking like goofy's shoes or clown shoes. But it depends in how you where them. Sometimes depending in what you wear some kicks don't look super huge

These didn't sell that well in 07 tho. I copped 'em a while after the release date.

Yup. Not only were a lot made, but here they restocked three times. I waited and picked up my pair during the Champs/Footlocker employee 50% sale, and because they dropped about the holidays there was a extra sale going on at the same time.

Same thing with the Aquas.

At least the grey is darker and less blue this time, it balances well.

I heard a guy tell me that these would sit like the other 8s this year, I told him I hope so, I'm trying to cop two pairs.

Oh hell yeah, neither will sit. Not in this social media era.

Aquas are a wrap whenever they drop, that's automatic sell out. I don't see they playoffs sitting either, could see it being restocked a few time down the line though.

Back
Top Bottom