Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

My favorite pair of 8's hopefully these wont be too hard to get... or hopefully they have the same amount as the bugs bunny 8's... who knows just need the 29th to come sooner

I was in my sneaker group yesterday and this guy was asking around if these were "heat" or not.
mean.gif
I don't understand why people have to go out and ask if something is "heat" to try and cop. Just buy what you like! Teenagers these days
mean.gif
makes me feel bad to be a teenage "sneaker head"
 I would of told him don't waste your money they are trash.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got a gift certificate today for a fathers day present. So its going to be finish line or bust for me with these shoes.

Still got my pair that dropped a few years back. I think I've worn them 4 or 5 times. Easy pass for me. Color way isn't all that anyway

almost a week away everyone! I was originally going to double but I think 1 pair will last me just fine, definitely cutting back on jays starting this year

ill be interested to see if these sit like the other 8's that came out this year or not. I dont have a lean either way im just curious

Random survey:
How many of us want these because we had the OG back in the day?

My neighbor head all the OGs back in the day... I remember back in 93 and was kinda salty because my peoples weren't coppin any for me lol... Def wanted them since...

Random question as well, for those such as myself, I was wondering why the 07 aquas tend to have much more cracking as opposed to the playoffs??.... I have both and worn both very moderately but way more paint chipping on the aquas?

Anyone else having a hard time making my mind up on these? I think I have changed my mind on these at least 30 different times
laugh.gif
I have been trying to stick to one pair of shoes a month, but I was able to snag a random pair of 10.5 LeBron X Plats on Eastbay last week. I like the colorway, but part of me would rather just wait for the Aqua 8s. Just my opinion, but I liked the Bugs Bunny's a lot more. Right now im probably going to pass. But things are likely to change when I get up hungover on the 29th to try to get these online
laugh.gif

My neighbor head all the OGs back in the day... I remember back in 93 and was kinda salty because my peoples weren't coppin any for me lol... Def wanted them since...

Random question as well, for those such as myself, I was wondering why the 07 aquas tend to have much more cracking as opposed to the playoffs??.... I have both and worn both very moderately but way more paint chipping on the aquas?

Im pretty sure the Aqua's and the Fire Red 3's were the worst painted jordans ever

Dam I just bought the 8 Bugs Bunny from FTL about 2 weeks ago (they had a single pair of 11.5 in stock so i grabbed them up.)

But these 8 playoffs are more nostalgic to me, i had a pair of these badboys back in the early 90's. Hope these don't fly off the shelves, maybe I'll grab a pair a few eeks down the road after I get those Toro 4's.

Back
Top Bottom