Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Iffy on these too but problem at least for me is you have to make decision to cop not just these but almost all Js before you can actually check em out quality fit ect. I like the 8s itself had the whites when I was in high school but haven't been a fan of the 8 retros from a quality standpoint in a long time.

Yessir
Agreed, I believe all 3s that released that year faced the same problem. The paint cracked for me in about 4 or 5 wears tops....
This happenned to all my threes, the paint is not flexible so when you put pressure on the midsole and it develops grooves and 'wrinkles' the paint does not stick and peels or chips, its worse on some shoes but is common all 3s (among others)... I'm relatively light too (6ft. 165lbs.). I bet heavier dudes get crazy paint peeling & chipping.

This happenned to all my threes, the paint is not flexible so when you put pressure on the midsole and it develops grooves and 'wrinkles' the paint does not stick and peels or chips, its worse on some shoes but is common all 3s (among others)... I'm relatively light too (6ft. 165lbs.). I bet heavier dudes get crazy paint peeling & chipping.

Same here man.... But for me all the chipping has occurred after very minimal wears.... The 07 playoff 8s have held up the best of em all though

Well i dont like most 8s like bugs bunnys or phoenix suns but these just come off differently to me than the rest of the 8s

why?  explain
[/quote]

Do the phoenix 8s fit .5 size big like the recent 5s and and 7s (for example the metallic 5s and Olympic/raptor 7s) or does it fit true to size like the bred/concord 11s, or bred 4s? Trying to find out my size for playoff 8s without going in store to try a pair on. Thanks in advance!

Do the phoenix 8s fit .5 size big like the recent 5s and and 7s (for example the metallic 5s and Olympic/raptor 7s) or does it fit true to size like the bred/concord 11s, or bred 4s? Trying to find out my size for playoff 8s without going in store to try a pair on. Thanks in advance!
But....that's how you find out if a shoe fits..... :smh: you better go to the nearest store and try on them Phoenix Suns 8s bro.

Back
Top Bottom