Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

A few stores are selling them aleeady in the UK. I was gonna ask if they were early releases or already dropped. Don't dissapoint. Would cop if they were aquas.

resell for these will be 200-215 tops after first 5 days. The 8's just dont get much love unless they decide to start making some limited colorways

resell for these will be 200-215 tops after first 5 days. The 8's just dont get much love unless they decide to start making some limited colorways
laugh.gif

VIII's get plenty of love.
I agree with ninjahood, VIII's get plenty of love.

Hype might be what some you guys are looking for, might not be much of that here.

Ive wanted these since day 1 but I gotta put my big boy pants on for the next couple weeks and take of some more important things. If they still available later like the suns (which I HIGHLY doubt) I'll for sure pick them up, if not oh well on to the next. maybe catch em on a restock or in a few years

I see these dying quick. I still have a pair of 07s on ice. Ill probably buy 2 pairs just because these are one of my favorites. I truly believe there will be way more sellers then buyers. The numbers will be more then enough to go around. Hopefully these end up like bunny 8s and everyone can get a pair for retail, and if not pay 20-40$ over to save the hassle.

I see these dying quick. I still have a pair of 07s on ice. Ill probably buy 2 pairs just because these are one of my favorites. I truly believe there will be way more sellers then buyers. The numbers will be more then enough to go around. Hopefully these end up like bunny 8s and everyone can get a pair for retail, and if not pay 20-40$ over to save the hassle.

Most def like the black/red 7s last year

i hope these sit, the only way im buying them is if they are still on ndc europe the week after and double cop with the toro 4s to use my 20% off on both. buying too many pairs just now :frown:

These things are freakin beauties. Wearing these right outta the store and never taking them off! I really hope the reseller swine are turned off by the recent slower moving VIII releases and leave them on the shelves. That'd be greeeeeaaaaat mkay

These things are freakin beauties. Wearing these right outta the store and never taking them off! I really hope the reseller swine are turned off by the recent slower moving VIII releases and leave them on the shelves. That'd be greeeeeaaaaat mkay

I wish, but these are Jordan's, so re-sellers will try to slang these regardless. Hopefully everyone that truly wants a pair will get them though.

After these, I'm done with Jordan's until the November/December.

Back
Top Bottom