Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Got my pair in! Hopefully some of ya'll remember my videos. I did a comparison between the original and the 2023 retro. Enjoy!

Nice video man! Great comparison and even brought up the toe being sleeker on the retros which I like too.

I’m so disappointed most of the time when I hit a YT video these days so definitely post some of your favorites from ‘23 before the year is over

Just got my EA pair and it came in a completely different box. I’m kind of upset about it. Should I reach out to Nike?
IMG_3172.jpeg

I'd at least hit them up on a chat and complain. Best case scenario, you get a code. Worst case they say "sorry, the box was damaged but you still got your shoes."

Does FNL ever add more sizes later 😂…can’t believe I missed another EA

Wednesdays are usually for in store so those go quick anyway. Thursday is usually for online and more stock. If you didn't hit today you should be good tomorrow. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Da R is right. Problem is, you don't always get offered access to one of you miss the other. Day 1 access is in-store pickup from individual store stock and once they're gone, they're gone. Day 2 is ship-to-me. Definitely more stock, but also more people going for them. Try to be on the app or FNL site and signed in a little before 9. That'll get you the best odds of getting in.

everyone says these will sit but I keep seeing them sell out with all the early access…more and more people seem to want them now…starting to get nervous I won’t be able to cop

Early access is for the stores and not really sure these stores are really getting stock on kicks like that anymore. If you want these you'll put in the work to ensure that you have them. Never base it on hearsay.

realistically these will probably sell out. Something about an all black og Jordan, they do numbers. Wishful thinking is hopefully, Nike made too many and they hit the outlets for $120 like the cardinal 7s and white black red Jordan 2s.
I've seen people lumping these and Cherry 12's in with Field Purple 12's and Burgundy 5's. Nah, these aren't hitting discount. Don't see it happening.

I've seen people lumping these and Cherry 12's in with Field Purple 12's and Burgundy 5's. Nah, these aren't hitting discount. Don't see it happening.
Agreed. I think I better use my head starts on Foot Locker and Champs to give myself the best chance to secure these lol. Not sure if I’m gonna get that EA on Finish Line for shipping tomorrow.

Agreed. I think I better use my head starts on Foot Locker and Champs to give myself the best chance to secure these lol. Not sure if I’m gonna get that EA on Finish Line for shipping tomorrow.
I dont think they will sell out first day...people always eat up shock drops and early releases but the FNL pickup store in my area still showing sizes, just not mine. I can see them lasting for about a week. Nike did EA and a shock drop, plus a non Draw release, its definitely a lot of shoes available

I dont think they will sell out first day...people always eat up shock drops and early releases but the FNL pickup store in my area still showing sizes, just not mine. I can see them lasting for about a week. Nike did EA and a shock drop, plus a non Draw release, its definitely a lot of shoes available
Yeah you’re probably right. I doubt they’re gonna sit so long that they’ll go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom