Air Jordan X 2014 Release Reveal Pic(4 Colorways)

sick.gif

orange and blue might be copped if it's not a OKC regional or limited release. wish the grey was white though. If it gets changed to white, cop on RD, if not, cop only on sale

Same here, never seen what the big deal with the X's were. The hella bulky and have no distinctive features. I much rather cop a pair of Lebrons or Air Max. IMO.
They are comfy and durable. No cracking or chipping, very minor yellowing with the white midsoles, tolerable creasing, nice lacing system. Not flashy but a quality shoe generally speaking. Damn sure more durable than Air Max...

Last edited:
Only the powders will be copped out of that bunch. Wow. Just drop the city line and get it over with.

Same here, never seen what the big deal with the X's were. The hella bulky and have no distinctive features. I much rather cop a pair of Lebrons or Air Max. IMO.
It's just a classic silhouette from the line. You either like it or you don't. Most true fans and followers of the line/Jordan like it if not for it's looks, for what it represents. basically commemorates his first segment of his career

I feel you. if at all which it really shouldn't, it should at least be only a 5 dollar jump. this little "subtle" 10 dollar slap in the face feels pretty ****** already. 160 is already a hefty enough figure. my days copping from jb are on thin, thin ice right now
mean.gif

im hearing on or two of the x's might be regional

you are absolutely right, i believe two of them are in fact regional.... when i go to work tomorrow i will check our spring '14 order and let yall know. them being regional will make them sell like hotcakes, even being as hideous as they are. them being regional it will obviously make them harder to get which will make peoples heads spin. lol

Powders look like the only one people will go after (including me).

The other 10s will sit, unless JB makes them crazy limited with some gimmicky theme.

haha they definitely have a plan, they are marketing pros... they will make it work. they love gimmicks... just like the persona 9 pack, i feel like half of those were pure garbage.. i mean, thats simply my opinion but it was a gimmick and it paid off for them... anyway, me personally the only ones that are even being looked at are those charlottes and that orlando or knicks colorway in there... probably even 3 or 4 of those true flights too

and i was completely kidding about the true flights hahaha im sure some people like them but thats a no go for me, along with all the 6 rings thats coming back out...

Bringing back powder blues is a gift and a curse. I feel they should make them limited, like dumbbbbb limited.

Living in Sacramento you'd think there'd be more Sacramento Xs around here, but i only know / have seen one dude w/ them and thats my homie. Those need to make a return.

Back
Top Bottom