Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

wonder if these will come with matching lipstick and mini skirt...

nike is testing yall and you failing

wonder if these will come with matching lipstick and mini skirt...

nike is testing yall and you failing

Why are all the old heads on this website so homophobic? I don't see how a mini skirt and lip gloss goes with this. I can't even imagine what you posted in the pink foam thread

Pretty disappointed that these got moved back. I'm going to cease the opportunity and come up with the cash for a 2nd pair!

Why are all the old heads on this website so homophobic? I don't see how a mini skirt and lip gloss goes with this. I can't even imagine what you posted in the pink foam thread
This! Though I wouldn't say homophobic about some NTers but ou saw it in the bel air V thread people were complaining that it was a feminine cw! If guys can walk around with some Jeremy Scott teddy bear kicks then i don't see the problem with a cw with some pink on it.

This! Though I wouldn't say homophobic about some NTers but ou saw it in the bel air V thread people were complaining that it was a feminine cw! If guys can walk around with some Jeremy Scott teddy bear kicks then i don't see the problem with a cw with some pink on it.

It's simple, people who are insecure and have self-esteem issues would say something dumb like that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pink or even the Bel Air's CW.

Last edited:
This is not hype my friend, these sneakers are yummy in every way shape and form. Your ignorance is equivalent to bodily waste.

Kids make these designs so why open a thread then bash the shoe? They all have story behind each shoe. If you have kids and they had some type of illness or disability or whatever and they've got the chance to design a signature nike shoe I bet you'll rock the hell out of it! Stop complaining on the crazy designs you all know what to expect

Kids make these designs so why open a thread then bash the shoe? They all have story behind each shoe. If you have kids and they had some type of illness or disability or whatever and they've got the chance to design a signature nike shoe I bet you'll rock the hell out of it! Stop complaining on the crazy designs you all know what to expect
Exactly I understand the cws being a little outrageous and crazy but no reason to bash a shoe and saying how they won't math up with a previous DB but each shoe is special to the kids that make them. That's what I don't get about people because it's fine to say you don't like a shoe but to bash the kid or the design like I've seen on some blogs it just makes me sick

No love for Santa Monica.... any other stores other than nikes getting them like crossover.

Wish they would build a Nike store in St.Louis. We are top in the nation in baseball pretty much every year.
grin.gif

Personally, I'm glad to see an Air Jordan X colorway that doesn't look like the typically cookie cutter designs we've seen over the past few years. Not looking forward to the hype, though.

Wish they would build a Nike store in St.Louis. We are top in the nation in baseball pretty much every year.>D  

truth... we get nothing great like that here though... if we did get a nike store... someone would drive a stolen through the door and rob it just like they did the dtlr on halls ferry again lol

Back
Top Bottom