Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Y'all are trippin no one is gonna wear these nasty things and if it wasn't a DB these would be the worst jordan ever made.
Don't lie you just wanna resell these

Joints look inspired by a Dennis Rodman haircut. Not even worth attempting to resell. Made out like a bandit with the 9s and 5s though.

Does anyone know if it's possible for to purchase doernbecher's if you live outside of the US? As the collection will only be available on nike.com (which ship to the USA only) and local retailers.

Does anyone know if it's possible for to purchase doernbecher's if you live outside of the US? As the collection will only be available on nike.com (which ship to the USA only) and local retailers.
find a US connect, ship to a family member in the US who will ship to you, buy aftermarket

1 week to go and the thread is moving slow. I may have a legit chance........then again, i remember the same happened with the bel air 5's and i missed out. Smdh

Y'all are trippin no one is gonna wear these nasty things and if it wasn't a DB these would be the worst jordan ever made.
Don't lie you just wanna resell these

This sums up the release . LOL. The foams are decent and I am not a foam person but will be after them.

I can't wait till they make a DBXI. . . PEOPLE WILL DIE and imagine the resell 
mean.gif

hey guys

i have a noob question...

Twitter Link Only it means that it will not be sale online ? just local store or what ?

thanks

hey guys
i have a noob question...

Twitter Link Only it means that it will not be sale online ? just local store or what ?
thanks
Twitter link only is only for NDC and all you have to do is be on their stores twitter page and refresh until the tweet goes live. You can't search a shoe up on NDC on when it's twitter link only

Twitter link only is only for NDC and all you have to do is be on their stores twitter page and refresh until the tweet goes live. You can't search a shoe up on NDC on when it's twitter link only
thanks for your answer...

i didn't order from nikestore yet

till now just eastbay and footlocker...

hope to catch this one on my first order from them

This is the quietest I've ever seen a DB thread on here. No one showing early cop pictures or nothing?

The guys that want these might really have a legit shot... good luck

This is the quietest I've ever seen a DB thread on here. No one showing early cop pictures or nothing?

Everybody probably is in the bot thread saying how much they will get of these. I'm really interesting in seeing better pics.

Wait till the the RSVP starts

Will Philly Nike be getting these? If not where closest to philly. I dont even want em just looking to resell

i can see the nightmare of order from nike.com next week

i tried to practice on the The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laney' and for an hour and a half the messege is all items reserved while on footlocker and eastbay it can be cop very easly

Back
Top Bottom