Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Anybody needing help copping unclaimed pairs? My method has been proven to work.....Dont listen to those managers at the store they almost NEVER re-RSVP sneakers. If you know the pickup time of your local NT. Come towards the end. Unclaimed pairs always get put out as FCFS....

is the RSVP system first come first serve when you DM them or do they pick randomly

Some places are impossible since they release unclaimed pairs before store opening. So the combination of people in line for the other DBS and the unclaimed DBS makes it hectic.

Anybody needing help copping unclaimed pairs? My method has been proven to work.....Dont listen to those managers at the store they almost NEVER re-RSVP sneakers. If you know the pickup time of your local NT. Come towards the end. Unclaimed pairs always get put out as FCFS....

How in depth do they look at the id you use? I haven't went since sept of last year so it could have change by then

A popular RSVP needed help with twitter accounts so I made them one and sent it in on hopes of my RSVP being sent first.  Needless to say whoever the guy is they gave the twitter account to got a sz 10 from 21 mercer in the Jordans, the dm message came to my email.  The message from mercer came 7 minutes after the dm with the hashtag was sent so it is not necessarily instant.  Now I have to play the waiting game, hoping the site scored for me.......Update no go... well ndc or bust...
yeah FML I created two twitter accts for the guy and both had winners and I didn't get anything from ATL

I mean they're alright. But just like any DB the hype makes them popular.. my least favorite DB so far though.

ok, new guy question here.... I struck out on the rsvp (typo smh). i dont have a nike near me, but the one in ATL i would have driven to and picked them up tomorrow. will they allow successful rsvp's to be shipped or do you have to pick up in-store?

^^I think with a supposed 2500!!! assists, the people who got pushed to the front of the line got hosed because of delay times.

Immediately after striking out I start cursing everyone who loves sneakers for not allowing me an opportunity to get anything but then when I get back on and read the threads on 90% of people striking out with me I feel apart of a certain brotherhood.

Immediately after striking out I start cursing everyone who loves sneakers for not allowing me an opportunity to get anything but then when I get back on and read the threads on 90% of people striking out with me I feel apart of a certain brotherhood.
i still feel an empty void. high hopes for a first time lol....

Ok. Phase 2. Anybody in ny know what ntny looks like right now? I'm considering coming up in a few hours.

Won a pair of DB Xs manually at NT Chicago
happy.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
lol you mean you won a chance to spend 170 dollars for a pair of shoes?  SMH..

Rnsdkicks is a joke 2500+ confirmed supposedly rsvps and can't get none of my rsvps this is BS
this quote makes me see the prices hit a ceiling, which will drive away consumers, and the demand might fall horribly...... just like the jordan 1 retros in 1994, until they get some new designers from our generation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom