Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Nah, was thinking about trying for unclaimed pairs.

don't quote me. but i think i saw him the twitter say FCFS on GS pair. if i didn't have to work i'd come up and camp a few pair to flip so i could get those DB Foams. I'd def stalk it though. Ain't no lackin' there.

use tweetdeck, when tweet comes up, click on the right link, and add fast. sometime tweet deck lags... good luck

How many pairs could each nike store have if 2500+ pairs were claimed through one rsvp service and 12 nike stores held the RSVP?  Over 138+ pairs of Jordan and over 70+ pairs of foams each store assuming foamposite numbers are a third of Jordans?

Also my leg is killing me from sitting so long yesterday :smh: think I pulled a back muscle or pinched a nerve two weeks ago :smh:

Also my leg is killing me from sitting so long yesterday
mean.gif
think I pulled a back muscle or pinched a nerve two weeks ago
mean.gif

Never been successful on any type of semi limited ndc order, hoping this'll be the first :smile: wont hold my breath though if the bots get nearly as many pairs as they did last night :smh:

Last edited:
That's probably the most ignorant question anyone can post. Yes HOH but has any db released anywhere duhhhhhh
Look buddy, the only reason I asked is because both Footlocker and Ebay were dodging the question hard on twitter saying at 3am this morning "please check back with us later for information" when people tweeted questions about the Doernbechers so don't act ******ed. 

SF dudes pick up window ends at 1PM. Can anyone confirm this please?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom