Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Rnsdkicks is a joke 2500+ confirmed supposedly rsvps and can't get none of my rsvps this is BS
They could have made a potential 250,000.00 on a limited release.  A quarter million to just secure shoes.  This is what it's come to....Rsvp, add to cart services, and bots.  If you can't beat em, join em, and even when you join em, you can still lose.  Then, Tomm. you have to fight all the add to cart services and bots still.  Everyone wants in... ebay will be flooded tomm. 90% of the pairs secured will be there.   sign of the times.

250k on a Friday? that's some serious $$.... a whole year RSVPing and I'll buy ton lot of real estate in Florida :pimp:

2 purrs at mercer. Glad me and my peeps chose to dm mercer over NTNYC.
nthat.gif

Was already halfway to Portland from Seattle before the first hashtag even came out... Had the hotel room already booked for the night.... Needless to say I'll be there picking up both pairs tomorrow morning!!! Pick up window for NIKETOWN PORTLAND is 9:30-1... Congrats to those who were able to secure them and good luck to all who will be gunning for them on NDC....

I'll never do that reservation thing again. Teasing it till 9 PM and then having all the same bot problems. Forget that. 

my friend did them too and he told me he got nothing. he's saying front of the line to eat the bullet for the people who didn't help...
I created an account for them and got RSVPs for both the Xs and the Foams. A lot probably depends on what location because it seems like Nike SF is still fastest dm wins.

Last edited:
I struck out for the foams. Sent a DM for the X's, saw I didn't get a reply then went to the movies. Just got back, went to turn my computer off and noticed I got a reply for the Xs. I secured two pairs. Got a reply from mine and my girl account. Super stoked. Tonight was a good night.

Rnsdkicks is a joke 2500+ confirmed supposedly rsvps and can't get none of my rsvps this is BS
0-6 Lifetime with them. My friends and I submitted around 16 total orders for both shoes and got nothing. Mostly different sizes too. They haven't even been able to get a GM's like Steels and Laney's and thank god they didn't because they were easy to get and I wanted to try the service. So thumbs down on these clowns.

Last edited:
I struck out for the foams. Sent a DM for the X's, saw I didn't get a reply then went to the movies. Just got back, went to turn my computer off and noticed I got a reply for the Xs. I secured two pairs. Got a reply from mine and my girl account. Super stoked. Tonight was a good night.
what.... to make profit off a childrens hospital ?

People are crazy.  Congrats on copping tonight!!

Thanks bro... Response isn't as instant as it was before. Stuck around for a few minutes. Must have got the reply right before they sent the all closed tweet. Numbers on the Xs must be greater since a lot more nters got through. Best of luck to all in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom