Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

I choose the next day air option and my order has been "in progress" since Saturday....
Selecting next day shipping raises a lot flags on a limited release... My recommendation is to  call Nike  and ask for the status of your order, they will claim that processing time is 1-2 business day and that your order could be shipped out no later than Tuesday.  But to be safe call and confirm.

Selecting next day shipping raises a lot flags on a limited release... My recommendation is to  call Nike  and ask for the status of your order, they will claim that processing time is 1-2 business day and that your order could be shipped out no later than Tuesday.  But to be safe call and confirm.

Thanks bro... Will do

My buddy ordered a pair in a size 12 and I ordered a pair in a size 13 (both next day air). The size 12 went out on Saturday and will be here today, the size 13 is still in progress. However, every DB i've ordered in a size 13 with overnight air (III's and V's) didn't go out until Monday. 

Crazy how I'm seeing all types of different pictures floating around online and on IG with everybody each having about a gazillionnn pairs of DB foams and Xs by themselves. Anyone seeing this too? lol.  Not sure if its from the "leftovers" from certain Niketowns or RSVP,etc . But makes me feel like they produced more quantities this time around for the DBs
Seems like only a few people got a ton, and a lot of people were left to dry. Here's another picture I saw. 

Got a Wed delivery at the end of day but I will be working. How difficult is it to schedule a pickup

Edit: just realized its actually early this time, usually my packages arrive late.

Last edited:
NDC deliveries doesn't require signature, they always leave the package at my front door step, never had a problem.

leftovers, restock whatever its called. 

They always pull that ****. NT did FCFS on Saturday as well. This whole rsvp, fcfs **** is dumb. 
Nike should follow what Adiddas is doing.. 
I thought NT sold all their pairs on Saturday with the **** that went down? Do you know how many pairs they had left along with 21mercer to sell leftovers?

Although my neighborhood isn't bad, someone will definitely take my packages. They see it as a come up. The price you pay for living in Baltimore

Although my neighborhood isn't bad, someone will definitely take my packages. They see it as a come up. The price you pay for living in Baltimore
ouch that sucks. yeah i guess it's up to the discretion of the FedEx/UPS drivers.

Very true, if you use bot.

Last edited:
Those of you worried about your package getting jacked....if they're being shipped via UPS you can sign up for My UPS Choice, which is free and choose to have your package held at the sort facility.

That's what I do for all limited releases, then I don't have to worry about them being left at my door all day, in the open and in the elements.

Those of you worried about your package getting jacked....if they're being shipped via UPS you can sign up for My UPS Choice, which is free and choose to have your package held at the sort facility.

That's what I do for all limited releases, then I don't have to worry about them being left at my door all day, in the open and in the elements.
Yep best thing to do.

Do they still hold it if its out for delivery? And make you pick up at 8pm.

didnt know this... thanks

Did anyone get shipping confirmation yet that used next day air? Because i still didnt.
I hate when nike pulls that. 8/10 times the pacakge will come monday if you do next day air, if it arrives tuesday than theres no point to pay for next day air.
yeah im in the same boat but one of my orders got cancelled sat so im praying I get this one but no shipping confirmation yet

Had mychoice already but didn't see the sort facility option so I cancelled it, about to reactivate it.
You have to add your address to their system. I believe you set it up under Tracking/Access UPS My Choice/Manage Delivery Addresses

Once you have it set up your tracking page will look like this

When you select Change Delivery you get these options:

Back
Top Bottom