Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

21mercer or NTNY? Btw, do you have a link to the picture? I haven't seen it. Thanks.

There was no stockroom picture but rather someone posted a pic of a bunch of pairs here few pages back, im on mobile and cant find it now but feel free to look. alp alp may be more familiar with the events since hes in NYC

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/clo/4211742877.html

looks like the same dude from the pic posted earlier. this is sad.

Deleted already

Mercer releases **** at a random day and time, could be months later , could be two hours later. Ntny rarely rersvps, they will within the next day or two do a silent fcfs. Both get thousands of pairs so there are a lot of leftovers if u stumble upon it at the right time

Last edited:
mean.gif
living in NYC must be nice for these releases

First time in a while, but I didn't even bother this weekend. Niketown Boston wasn't getting them anyway, & the store is closed for renovation, and I just had no urge to get up early just to watch the Bots win again. These were my least fav of the 3 DB's we've seen this year anyway, but I would have taken a shot if I thought I even had a 20% chance of landing a pair. Hopefully everyone who wanted them got em, and i'm onto the 5s this weekend.

This release was crazy. There's too much shoes release all at once. Yet it still sold out in a minute. Anyone successfully got two pair of X?

NYC is a crazy lifestyle... Im speaking for uptown area, was heights and such so many ppl is overcrowded for sure and we dominicans are all over the place llloll

After logging into my ups account i was able to change delivery but I notice my gs package didn't move with the other one. I hope they didn't mysteriously misplace my package. I will check later to see if it updates

I just chatted with a rep and he said that the Order System/Database for Nike.com is currently down for updates and everything should be back in within the next 1-2 hours. 

Just got mine delivered from UPS and I won't even waste my time posting pics from my iPhone because it won't do it justice. My advice, is to buy sooner than later before better pics start to surface. I see them selling for below $500 right now on Ebay. 

Just got mine delivered from UPS and I won't even waste my time posting pics from my iPhone because it won't do it justice. My advice, is to buy sooner than later before better pics start to surface. I see them selling for below $500 right now on Ebay. 

Are you saying that these looks fire in person? Did you overnight your order?

Are you saying that these looks fire in person? Did you overnight your order?
These are extremely dope in person. And no my order was ground shipped from Memphis. I live in Louisiana. I never overnight because it always takes one day to arrive once they ship. I usually get them on Tuesday though, this is the first time I have gotten them on a Monday when ordering on a Saturday. 

These are extremely dope in person. And no my order was ground shipped from Memphis. I live in Louisiana. I never overnight because it always takes one day to arrive once they ship. I usually get them on Tuesday though, this is the first time I have gotten them on a Monday when ordering on a Saturday. 

Nice, gotta love living so close. So many benefit when it comes to limited shoe from Nike.

Received call back from meg today about cancelled order. Was told it was for bot usage/unfair advantage. My other order should be here tomorrow that I used next day shipping on. Still haven't received shipping confirmation but I called Nike and they said it should be here tomorrow so I'm good. My only guess that I checked out too fast and they assumed bot. I used an add to cart service for both orders. Hope this help someone out in future. This was my first cancelled order and I have had orders two separate orders shipped to same address so I think their worried more about bots then two orders coming to same address. Just my 2 cent

Received call back from meg today about cancelled order. Was told it was for bot usage/unfair advantage. My other order should be here tomorrow that I used next day shipping on. Still haven't received shipping confirmation but I called Nike and they said it should be here tomorrow so I'm good. My only guess that I checked out too fast and they assumed bot. I used an add to cart service for both orders. Hope this help someone out in future. This was my first cancelled order and I have had orders two separate orders shipped to same address so I think their worried more about bots then two orders coming to same address. Just my 2 cent
What add to cart service?

Back
Top Bottom