Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

She only canceled one order? Did you use a bot for your second order? What payment did you use on both order?
Yes only one got cancelled. Same add to cart service used for both orders. Diff card number and name but same addresses by accident. Successful order checked out on android.

Yes only one got cancelled. Same add to cart service used for both orders. Diff card number and name but same addresses by accident. Successful order checked out on android.

Did they look at both of your order and let the other one go?

add to cart on android??how?

No, he checked out using his android phone. Add to cart is a service that use super fast server to add your shoe to cart. Which can be a red flag because they add to Cart way too fast.

Last edited:
RedLotus, you're fine my man. You don't need the NT police talking to you about what and what not to post unless it's a mod. You're trying to help the guy out in regards do his DB X's, which is what this thread is about. Do your thing...

Received call back from meg today about cancelled order. Was told it was for bot usage/unfair advantage. My other order should be here tomorrow that I used next day shipping on. Still haven't received shipping confirmation but I called Nike and they said it should be here tomorrow so I'm good. My only guess that I checked out too fast and they assumed bot. I used an add to cart service for both orders. Hope this help someone out in future. This was my first cancelled order and I have had orders two separate orders shipped to same address so I think their worried more about bots then two orders coming to same address. Just my 2 cent
She cancelled your order because you had both orders shipped to your address.

Same thing happened to me a while ago, my friend and I legitly added it to the cart too..

im not going to lie, im super salty to see these pictures with these people with multiple (5 or more of each). i mean, its just pure garbage

It's coming tomorrow! I love FedEx!!!!!!!!

Estimated delivery :

Tues 11/26/2013 by 8:00 pm

Loving how most people are not jumping the broom bidding on these rape prices for the db foams and 10's. Nowhere near the norm resell prices. All I want is close to retail. I was ome of the few that liked them for the start

Loving how most people are not jumping the broom bidding on these rape prices for the db foams and 10's. Nowhere near the norm resell prices. All I want is close to retail. I was ome of the few that liked them for the start
Who's getting married and bidding on DB X?

Just rechecked my order and the one that didn't have much info has already been delivered in my city, while the other one is a state over. Should have just let them deliver it. There is a winter storm warning and im not trying to step outside

Back
Top Bottom