Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

resellers. im a packer fan so I woulda got rid of that pack with the quickness. Now if it was a Clay Matthews pack :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
I don't remember which it was, but I stayed at work for an extra hour and a half waiting for the RSVP a few months back. This time, I took a half day.

So now I'm just chillin with the vape, eatin fried chicken, and watching daytime espn. Win or lose, this is great.

Winning, however, would be obviously much much better than losing...

I don't remember which it was, but I stayed at work for an extra hour and a half waiting for the RSVP a few months back. This time, I took a half day.

So now I'm just chillin with the vape, eatin fried chicken, and watching daytime espn. Win or lose, this is great.

Winning, however, would be obviously much much better than losing...

seems like ntchi has did the last 2-3 late as hell

very good idea taking that 1/2 day AP

Seems like since they went central they all are after 6pm

That db5 release i held in a piss for an hour. Im done with that nonsense

Last edited:
Man, I just notice there's an army of shoes coming out tomorrow... If you click one wrong link and your days are over.

the later they do the rsvp the more likely they'll do both x's and foams at the same time

Last edited:
u think a few minutes separate or an hour+? If its an hour plus one of them has to pop up soon on the east coast being that its 4:tongue:m over here. I think they might just do it at the same time for both shoes

Yes they didn't send the tweet out yet I hope they don't until our WiFi is back up and running

u think a few minutes separate or an hour+? If its an hour plus one of them has to pop up soon on the east coast being that its 4:tongue:m over here. I think they might just do it at the same time for both shoes
I'm thinking they'll be separate but within an hour of each other. Doesn't make sense to do both at the same time but who knows.

i have no inside info but im almost positive it wont be at the same time because it instantly screws whoever wants both & they have to be fair

i have no inside info but im almost positive it wont be at the same time because it instantly screws whoever wants both & they have to be fair
I didn't mean at the same millisecond :lol: I was thinking sort of on the lines of a ndc release. One tweet and then another for the different shoe.

I'm thinking they'll be separate but within an hour of each other. Doesn't make sense to do both at the same time but who knows.
this could very well be possible........... but we'll figure it out all soon enough

Is it just my computer or does niketalk have all this advertising on the sides?????

yup, meth explained that these ads will only be here for the weekend

wait was it made known that the rsvps wouldn't take place before 5 or is that just an assumption based on past rsvps?

HAHA funny how nervous I get before these RSVPs like i'm going to actually win. 

Back
Top Bottom