Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I'm on the fence with these, especially since I got my concord lows. If that strip of cement wasn't there, I would probably be more inclined to cop. Either way it's a decent shoe and not half as ugly as y'all are trying to make it seem. Come release everybody will be a fan lol

I'm good on these. The elephant print kills them for me. Gimme the Carmine VI's and i'm straight on shoes for a while. They aren't bad but not a must have. Especially since I got the Concord lows

they should have just made them a Space Jam low. What fool approved this at JB? That lil piece of leather in the back has cement print. Other than that I don't see the different from that and a space jam. Pretty sure the majority of people copping gonna paint the back part black. 

they should have just made them a Space Jam low. What fool approved this at JB? That lil piece of leather in the back has cement print. Other than that I don't see the different from that and a space jam. Pretty sure the majority of people copping gonna paint the back part black. 
Actually they guy that approved this is made a solid move in a business sense. These will sell out. Then next year they can drop real space jam lows and those will sell out as well. Give the masses something close and then the real deal later.

I'll grab these if there's not too much work involved. They look good and will go with almost anything.
There wil go into regular rotation and beat them down.

Actually they guy that approved this is made a solid move in a business sense. These will sell out. Then next year they can drop real space jam lows and those will sell out as well. Give the masses something close and then the real deal later.

Yep, just like how last year people wanted concord lows when those white and black ones released.

Can someone please photo shop the cement and white jumpman tag to black

The tag on the tongue looks worse than the back IMO

I like these will cop if I can get on ndc and assuming I have the funds.

If I can't get on ndc, oh well I am satisfied with my concords.

Wouldn't mind these for hooping.

My bro wants these fot his bithday, so if it comes down to it i will let him cut me in line/ get a spare ticket

I wonder how these would of looked if they made the sole on these infrared similar to how the breds are.

These are so dope! Actually like the grey jumpman tag and the cement print is growing on me... its different... should've been 11lab4s or watever... and I would put money that space jam lows release next year... jb are marketing geniuses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom