Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Hoping that they have raffles for these , gotta call my local footlocker cause they do theirs a week before

I think the hype will rev up the week of release date, and when ppl strike out on the champagne ,cigars, and/or denim 1s. These will be a lot of ppl's consolation prizes' imo

Got mine on lock for 115!
smokin.gif
how? 
nerd.gif

I think the hype will rev up the week of release date, and when ppl strike out on the champagne ,cigars, and/or denim 1s. These will be a lot of ppl's consolation prizes' imo
Hopefully by the time this happens, I'll be all checked out waiting for that confirmation/shipping email. These are the only one's I'm going for so hopefully won't be a nightmare trying to cop.

This will be on my cop list...

Btw are we accepting team early now?, it frown upon to show fakes and GM but kids been parading around their #teamearly shoes.

I think more people will want these than some realize, but I don't think it'll be impossible to get a pair either with everything else that's dropping. People will be forced to make some choices on June 14.

People will be after the "Space Jam lows" just like the concords

And all the people who missed the concords will be in the fold trying harder.

These will look a lot better after NT Denim covers the heel where the white cement look is. I'll get to look at them up close tomorrow and see. On the fence for now.

these will have plenty of buzz come RD. If people were after those awful white patent, black mesh joints they will be after these as well.

lmao at ppl thinking these aren't gonna be hyped....yall can sleep on the hype but don't come back in here with salt after the fact. 

these are 11 lows, mostly black and the only big release within a few weeks that will be widely available (cigar,champagne pack is much more limited)

I disagree. I think people will be going for the cigars, 11 low, wtkd 6, champagne, and denim 1's in that order.

Welp you will probably see the heel since its camo shorts and NT Jogger Season :lol:

These will look a lot better after NT Denim covers the heel where the white cement look is. I'll get to look at them up close tomorrow and see. On the fence for now.

The hype for 6s are always higher than 11 lows. I think people will shoot for those first and next will be these.

If the midsole is cement colored, wouldnt it need speckles?

And if it is that super light gray color (which it doesnt appear to be to most)...

Even uglier!

I thought the lil strip of cement on the back was nasty, if the midsole is colored barely, even nastier. And by nasty i mean ugly as hell

Last edited:
What are your opinions. ..more solid year for xi lows. .2014 or 2001?

concord
Nightshade snakes
black infrared

white red
white columbia
White zen
Og snakeskin
citrus (womens)
White silver (womens)
pink snake (womens)

To me its pretty close...White red or concords would be my favorite and all the others are solid...might go 2001 for the lone reason there were more.

What are your opinions. ..more solid year for xi lows. .2014 or 2001?

concord
Nightshade snakes
black infrared

white red
white columbia
White zen
Og snakeskin
citrus (womens)
White silver (womens)
pink snake (womens)

To me its pretty close...White red or concords would be my favorite and all the others are solid...might go 2001 for the lone reason there were more.
2001 and it's not even close.

Back
Top Bottom