Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Originally Posted by amiwerow

$275 for VNDS Space jams? I'm thinkin i should move on that. Wat yall think?

Depends on how yellow the soles are imo. If it's minimal then it's an absolute steal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its sad that $275 for a "worn" shoe can be considered a steal
frown.gif

especially that these were going for $275 or less for a DS pair before the concords.....

I would never pay that for someone's worn shoes, even if they we're OG's!  Worn shoes are gross af, u ppl realize that your feet sweat right?!?!?!  How do you know those NDS shoes weren't worn in the gym only??? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And besides, once someone's foot has spent enough time in a shoe, the shoe and insole feel as though they've molded and changed shape to the previous person's foot.  Foams of course are even worse. 

Pay over retail for worn sneakers just doesn't make sense to me

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Depends on how yellow the soles are imo. If it's minimal then it's an absolute steal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

especially that these were going for $275 or less for a DS pair before the concords.....

I would never pay that for someone's worn shoes, even if they we're OG's!  Worn shoes are gross af, u ppl realize that your feet sweat right?!?!?!  How do you know those NDS shoes weren't worn in the gym only??? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And besides, once someone's foot has spent enough time in a shoe, the shoe and insole feel as though they've molded and changed shape to the previous person's foot.  Foams of course are even worse. 

QFT....

I refuse to buy worn sneakers for the above reasons.... how much are you really saving if you buy used i'd rather spend the extra 10-15 heck even 20 or more in some cases to make sure my foot was the first to be in there. 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

QFT....

I refuse to buy worn sneakers for the above reasons.... how much are you really saving if you buy used i'd rather spend the extra 10-15 heck even 20 or more in some cases to make sure my foot was the first to be in there. 
It depends on what your interpretation of VNDS is.

The quality and consistency on these is a complete embarassment. I wore my pair from NDC for the first time today and after about an hour one of my feet started to hurt. I looked closely at them and one shoe is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the other. Again these are directly from Nike.com and have never been worn before today. Notice in the pics how the heel of both shoes is on the same line on the tile floor, but the toe of one is far behind the toe of the other. Now I wish I sold this pair instead of my other pair. Complete embarassment for Nike. I will certainly be passing on this year's AJXI release.

If you are going to buy XI's avoid the 2011 release!!

Originally Posted by beansietime

The quality and consistency on these is a complete embarassment. I wore my pair from NDC for the first time today and after about an hour one of my feet started to hurt. I looked closely at them and one shoe is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the other. Again these are directly from Nike.com and have never been worn before today. Notice in the pics how the heel of both shoes is on the same line on the tile floor, but the toe of one is far behind the toe of the other. Now I wish I sold this pair instead of my other pair. Complete embarassment for Nike. I will certainly be passing on this year's AJXI release.

Oh my Gawd!! LOL... It looks like a size and a half smaller. QA at the factory must of been high on opium that day. Totally unacceptable! 

Inside Tags are the same. They are size 13. I checked out both shoes individually when I first got them, but never looked at them side by side until I wore them today. I am infuriated because I already sold my other pair and I officially UnDS'ed these today before I noticed so I won't get $+*$ if I try to sell these. I wanted this shoe forever since I had to chose between them and Penny's for High School Ball and I chose the Penny's. Now I was so happy I finally got them and they are crap.

How can they stuff a size 13 and a size 15 in the same box and label the box 13!! I am infuriated, I'm contacting Nike, but I don't expect $!!% from them.

Just got off the phone with Nike. Said they MIGHT be able to let me return them for a refund, but then I'll have to pay reseller prices for another pair. this is ridiculous.

Really sorry about you predicament... If you can accept the size difference then keep them. But seems like you need a 14 since the 13 hurts your foot...

I'm usually a 13 in everything. This was my first pair of XI's ever and I guess I should have gone with 14's, I don't think I have a choice but to accept the size difference. I'll just tightly lace the right shoe and loosely lace the left one, I'm going to call Nike again in the AM and try to at least get a gift card or discount code.

Wow that's crazy bro. Hope they give you something as they should. Like a full refund and keep the kicks.

Just got off the phone with Nike. Said they MIGHT be able to let me return them for a refund, but then I'll have to pay reseller prices for another pair. this is ridiculous.

Damn! That's unbelievable. I mean, what are u to do. Flaws from mass production is one thing but two different sizes!? A whole 2 sizes too. That's insane. I would call my local tv station to put this on blast. It may seem overboard but with all that has happened and the crap people went thru, this can't be overlooked, and if it is, than let the inconsistencies continue......and to think Nike says they might let u return them! That's sick, give me a break. I say ask for a refund plus $100 check so that u can use it towards a pair online

This guy is trolling us 
roll.gif

How could you not notice a two size difference? 

LOL I would call and ask for manager. I'm sure they still have a little stock of Concords for employees/celebrities/athletes so I'm sure they can get you your size.

Originally Posted by woody23

This guy is trolling us 
roll.gif

How could you not notice a two size difference? 
I agree....
Doesnt add up. It hurts to wear a shoe that's too big, not too small? And yea, 2 sizes up and you dont notice. I wear an 11 and when I put a size 12 on it's like I'm not wearing a shoe at all. 

I'm not trolling. I wish I was. I coach a youth basketball team and was saving these for the last game of our year. I brought them to the game in a bag and changed there. I was rushing to get the kids ready for the game and didn't notice anything until postgame.

DAMN HOMEY!!!! But how did you not see the difference when first putting them on? I wear a 13 myself and trust me I would have known right away that they was off.....you must have been really rushing around......either way sorry to hear about it......

I was trying to get a dozen 15 yr olds ready for a championship game. I was rushing and didn't notice for about an hour. It wouldn't have mattered if I noticed the day I got them from NDC anyway, they were sold out in a day.

Back
Top Bottom