Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Obviously from now on I will too, but I think I would have been screwed even if I discovered this problem the day I got the box from UPS.

Damn son those shoes aren't even close. Kinda shocked you never noticed that
laugh.gif

How could you not notice a full 2 sizes bigger when you first got them??? When I get my new J's the first thing I do is inspect them up and down, and to not notice one was 2 SIZES BIGGER boggles the mind.

At first I thought these were okay in terms of comfort but Ive been wearing my 2000 jams and my god the 11 concords feel way uncomfortable compared to the jams. Its like the zoom is non existent. In the jams its like walking on pillows.

If you bought two pairs and sold one, wouldn't you thoroughly inspect both pairs to make sure you're not stuck with the defective ones? I find it very hard to believe that you wouldn't notice the different size tags on the shoe.. 

Nah, I only closely inspected the pair I sold because I didn't want to screw the person I was selling to. These haven't even left their box since the end of December up until yesterday. Nike told me I could return them for a refund or keep them and get 20% off my next purchase. I'm just going to keep them, but I doubt I'll wear them again.

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by beansietime

The quality and consistency on these is a complete embarassment. I wore my pair from NDC for the first time today and after about an hour one of my feet started to hurt. I looked closely at them and one shoe is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the other. Again these are directly from Nike.com and have never been worn before today. Notice in the pics how the heel of both shoes is on the same line on the tile floor, but the toe of one is far behind the toe of the other. Now I wish I sold this pair instead of my other pair. Complete embarassment for Nike. I will certainly be passing on this year's AJXI release.

If you are going to buy XI's avoid the 2011 release!!

Oh my Gawd!! LOL... It looks like a size and a half smaller. QA at the factory must of been high on opium that day. Totally unacceptable! 

Damn bruh
30t6p3b.gif
I would be pissed.

WOW ^^^...I've inspected mine quite often from pictures in here...its a hit or miss...

That is one of the worst "flaws" that I've seen from the Concord release, I don't even think "flaw" is the right word...
30t6p3b.gif

Damn Beansie, just read it and that sucks. It's things like this that as a consumer you have to put your foot down and say no more. We have to get out of that "gotta have it" nostalgia mode. This cannot be accepted as a business practice standard from Nike. If we accept this, what's next? And prices go up at the same time?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by beansietime

Nah, I only closely inspected the pair I sold because I didn't want to screw the person I was selling to. These haven't even left their box since the end of December up until yesterday. Nike told me I could return them for a refund or keep them and get 20% off my next purchase. I'm just going to keep them, but I doubt I'll wear them again.

Thats extra extra wack... we all know the quality these days sucks but DAMN!!!

Originally Posted by jeppprox

Do these fit similar to cool greys or would I be better off sizing up?

Mine fit very similar to the cool greys. I would stay true to size.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by jeppprox

Do these fit similar to cool greys or would I be better off sizing up?

Mine fit very similar to the cool greys. I would stay true to size.

For me, I went a half size up. But idk if it's just how my feet are.

I have a deadstock sz11 pair I'm really hesitant to sell... I just have a feeling "concords" will be held out for a long time before they re-release and if these are truly one of the last ones I really don't want to sell them...just IMO

Originally Posted by just blaze

Anyone have an idea of how much I'd be looking to drop for some 2000 DS concords?

From what I've been seeing online, they don't run much more than the 2011 for some reason.  I've seen them for $380-420 but I've also seen ridiculously high prices as well.  I would look around a bit before dropping serious money on them.

Back
Top Bottom