Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jaeY

Can somebody tell me how fast did these sell out online? I'm going to buy the breds that drop in December and I wanted to know how fast these sold out so I can be ready.

I would say within minutes. They didn't last long and the websites kept crashing. Good luck trying online.

just came in to check out this thread and it still has life. i swear this thread gonna last past the bred thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

whats the general price now if i were to cop a size 10 DS? thanks in advance!

i think under $300 or very close to it ...its getting warm so grab a pair before the "summer prices" hit & then they will be $350+

My pairs just came in from the UK (ordered the pre sale on NIKE UK)...very pleased with these. Now to find someone who will trade for a pair of space jams lol

You had someone mail them to you after they got them right? Otherwise this is beyond what my patience would be willing to tolerate.

just missed some 11.5's for 275 should have pulled the trigger some size 9's in my city went for 210 on Craigslist Prices will dropping eventually

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i think under $300 or very close to it ...its getting warm so grab a pair before the "summer prices" hit & then they will be $350+
To be honest, I don't see these going anywhere for under $300. Where are you looking at these BIN prices for that low? eBay? Iss? 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by ColdCity

To be honest, I don't see these going anywhere for under $300. Where are you looking at these BIN prices for that low? eBay? Iss? 
CL prices ive seen the past 2 weeks have been $270-320

Kicksole has Concords for $300 right now, I've never bought from them but I heard they are legit. Just trying to help a few NT heads out.

Back
Top Bottom