Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The aftermath is still going strong! Good luck to everyone still looking for a pair...

In my opinion i wouldnt mess with that website. the prices seem normal but if you click on the tab "about" there store. in no shape way or form do they say or sneaker are authentic or legit nor does it say fake. your basically making a transaction at your own risk. or u could email the seller and ask him personally. Good luck and I hope ur foot doesn't turn green

^ Well he says he has a "connect" that gets him the shoes.

You are right.

Buyer Beware is in full effect with this guy.

But he does get super early pickups.

Hmm..

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

In my opinion i wouldnt mess with that website. the prices seem normal but if you click on the tab "about" there store. in no shape way or form do they say or sneaker are authentic or legit nor does it say fake. your basically making a transaction at your own risk. or u could email the seller and ask him personally. Good luck and I hope ur foot doesn't turn green

I wasn't planning on buying from this guy, just wanted to call out the OP and see what he has to say about them.....

site says authentic, prices aren't that great, but i have never heard of it before. hmmm

The Closet collector is this dude on youtube:
I know he has a good rep on youtube and that he works at Sole Fly in Miami but I've never bought off him.

i heard there is B grade for AJ concord 2011, is this true? what's the big difference between B grade and A grade? because some of them sold below the average prize. thank for the answer

where the heck are these guys getting their restocks. I wonder if some stores were holding their pairs to sell at a later date for resale.

ArmorRig wrote:
where the heck are these guys getting their restocks. I wonder if some stores were holding their pairs to sell at a later date for resale.

Maybe from the factory's where they are produced "China" probably after hours the blue collar workers make extra pairs, while being unsupervised and they make some money under the table. so the shoe isn't considered fake or real. kind of like a grey level shoe. with some manufacture errors.

All these reseller websites/stores are either buying pairs from other resellers that got stuck 
or there is leftovers

or it could even a new batch from air randy the shoe maker or other early sites.

Originally Posted by winzz

i heard there is B grade for AJ concord 2011, is this true? what's the big difference between B grade and A grade? because some of them sold below the average prize. thank for the answer

I'm not sure what a B grade pair would even look like because I've seen many defects in A grade pairs 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by winzz

I'm not sure what a B grade pair would even look like because I've seen many defects in A grade pairs 
ohwell.gif

i just saw it on youtube one of user review the differences between A grade and B grade but looks like same to me except the packaging box slide different but overall it's quite same

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Can't decide whether I'm gonna rock mine... I won't lie, I bought because of the hype

This is a great shoe to wear in the summer..

Back
Top Bottom