Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

worst looking 11 IMO since jams, look worse on feet too, that patent cut is plain from a fugazi website, for the same amount of money you can get a ds or nds pair of 01s , they are in fact all still wearable and if the sole seperates its a 5 dollar fix and hey they are actually comfortable too

I think the overall apperance of the elevens, change peoples preception of the inital shoe if your size 11 and up then they look ugly. But I you have a small foot they look fly. I wouldn't spend any money on og js, because they fall apart quicker than a brand new model and the og shoe was used.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I think the overall apperance of the elevens, change peoples preception of the inital shoe if your size 11 and up then they look ugly. But I you have a small foot they look fly. I wouldn't spend any money on og js, because they fall apart quicker than a brand new model and the og shoe was used.

na your wrong on that 1 i only buy og's and 8/10 times there wearable/durable..... i was just hooping in ds last shots from 1998 nothing unglued i was suprised, but especially XI's are good with age

it all depends what you want the new fresh pairs that were made for kids/suckers or the og's that were once made for a king
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

na your wrong on that 1 i only buy og's and 8/10 times there wearable/durable..... i was just hooping in ds last shots from 1998 nothing unglued i was suprised, but especially XI's are good with age

it all depends what you want the new fresh pairs that were made for kids/suckers or the og's that were once made for a king
pimp.gif

How about you post a pic of your good with age concord 11 so I could see what message your trying to convey. But i do agree with you on one thing fresh pair of concords for infants are purchased at kids footlocker. but i dont shop there i hit up MENS FOOTLOCKER instead. The last time I checked a kings didn't wear jordans at that time maybe expensive shoes but if you consider a king worthy by all means take the torch.

pimp.gif

How about you post a pic of your good with age concord 11 so I could see what message your trying to convey. But i do agree with you on one thing fresh pair of concords for infants are purchased at kids footlocker. but i dont shop there i hit up MENS FOOTLOCKER instead. The last time I checked a kings didn't wear jordans at that time maybe expensive shoes but if you consider a king worthy by all means take the torch.

By king, I'm pretty sure he meant MJ, as in the king of basketball. I also don't think he meant toddlers when he was talking about kids, but rather teenagers. Then again, maybe you knew that & were just trying to be funny & I missed the joke

Originally Posted by NC23

pimp.gif

By king, I'm pretty sure he meant MJ, as in the king of basketball. I also don't think he meant toddlers when he was talking about kids, but rather teenagers. Then again, maybe you knew that & were just trying to be funny & I missed the joke

I was only try to understand what he wrote and maybe he could clarify,what he was trying to say. If you missed the joke maybe u ought to reread the comment and only then you would be able to grasp what I'm saying and chuckle.

I checked both pairs last night and my sz 10.5 deadstock, left shoe is yellowing around the pods...even the wife said its ugly...time to UNDS..

Originally Posted by aznlurker

I checked both pairs last night and my sz 10.5 deadstock, left shoe is yellowing around the pods...even the wife said its ugly...time to UNDS..

already? WOW

What are the odds of these still being availabe? Some dude on craigslist just said he go a shipment in from some area he wont mention? I pretty much smell fakes but just wondering.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by aznlurker

already? WOW

Are you storing them regular (box with tissue paper) or some other way?
Makes me wanna check my pair out!!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

What are the odds of these still being availabe? Some dude on craigslist just said he go a shipment in from some area he wont mention? I pretty much smell fakes but just wondering.

he got them from china
laugh.gif

You didn't red flag then immediately pass on the situation; rather you came here to post first, which means you are desperate.
Just shut up & buy em.

pimp.gif

Wearable '96 Bred XIs
9ab366d614ac9c8461363b4bf8c0c4165f0b2cb7_r.jpg

Worn 2000 Concord XIs

4a216815966731f6ce01c3bba8d70a80c71a3af8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pimp.gif

Wearable '96 Bred XIs

Worn 2000 Concord XIs

Those 96 breds look dope especially that white outer lining of the pl cut. but as for those 2000 concords I honestly couldn't tell the diffrence the pl cut is low like 2011. the only diffrence I could point out is you're soles are yellow and that white mesh looks yellow. As far as quality goes mail me those 2000 concords so I can feel the texture and compare it with my concord 11s.

Wearable '96 Bred XIs

Worn 2000 Concord XIs

Those 96 breds look dope especially that white outer lining of the pl cut. but as for those 2000 concords I honestly couldn't tell the diffrence the pl cut is low like 2011. the only diffrence I could point out is you're soles are yellow and that white mesh looks yellow. As far as quality goes mail me those 2000 concords so I can feel the texture and compare it with my concord 11s.

Plus the jumpman on the 2001s is pointing left.
Another key difference.

Still dope MJ All Day45. 
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funny thing is they are slightly higher...but the OGs make everything look below sea level.  The mesh is softer on the 2000s and the patent leather isn't "licorice Carlos Boozer Black Magic" black...and the feel off both of those on feet made me literally give away my Spacejams and CDPs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funny thing is they are slightly higher...but the OGs make everything look below sea level.  The mesh is softer on the 2000s and the patent leather isn't "licorice Carlos Boozer Black Magic" black...and the feel off both of those on feet made me literally give away my Spacejams and CDPs.

So the only diffrence is the jumpman and the og is slightlyyyyyy higher and piss yellow soles and the leather is softer. I think ill stick with my 2011

No...the OGs are WAAAAAY higher than the 01s and '11. The soles aren't piss yellow and you can reverse that anyway...and the shoes are COMFORTABLE.

Someone who has time post a cleannnnn pair of 2011 concords please. Cause if I had the option to choose based on that photo on 2011 I would keep my pair sorry

Someone who has time post a cleannnnn pair of 2011 concords please. Cause if I had the option to choose based on that photo on 2011 I would keep my pair sorry

Better pictures after being Retrobrited for 2 hours.
dec1651a946433f2c3373ccdc64e4a4a5f454efa_r.jpg

01 vs 2011 (size9 vs size 12)

d9126e417d91560f390fa2c0288dabac48294a91_r.jpg

There are CLEAR difference...i even grabed my lil brothers size 12 2011's to compare to my size 9...the patent leather cut barely is as high.

The first pic is a missrepresentation of the jordan legacy where are the shoelacessssss. In the second pic if you look at the 23 placement its almost reaching the top of the shoe. The pt leather on the 01 on the back area (the sewn up part of theback of the shoe ) if you look at the very top of the patent leather ur pair has a steven segal pony tail.now on to the 2011 its flawless even the reflection from the table looks fresh an flawless. The 3 pic I might nee you to mail me those just so I can see formyself what ur talking about cause I'm a hands on learner so hoow are we gonna make this happen I just wanna to see if the leather is soft

So...your talking about a loose thread...no shoe laces right after I cleaned them...and wait

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

#ISWYDT

1b126a51ce9dc6da33bfb6cb3ccea88b1fe6c047_r.gif

You like them...you can't fight it. 
pimp.gif

Those 2000 concords have a steven segal pony tail on the back top area of pl cut. Last time I check mj was a clean shaved bald man. As represented from the 2011 version. 2011>2000sorry unless u wanna mail the 2000 and only then I just might change my mind.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

You didn't red flag then immediately pass on the situation; rather you came here to post first, which means you are desperate.
Just shut up & buy em.

I ain't desperate already have a pair.....just thinking I could get lucky again......since I bought my first pair just after release during the mania for 230.....I ain't going to buy them just wanted someone's opinion and apparently yours was worthless. Thanks anyways buddy.

Back
Top Bottom