Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by djkikooo

there was a restock of cool grey 11, concords 11, white cement 4, and some more but the line is crazy. restock today is not in lakewood its going to be in another shiekh location

I'm just curious as to where does shieke get there shipment from. Hopefully its not from that fake website that was mention above.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So Ive pulled out my Concords today to wear because it's a nice day in Cleveland, and I realized something. I remember when these came out in December, and everybody on here was saying you can tell Concords are fake by the way they smell. Well I bought the cement 4's from Finish Line and my Concords from Mental Kicks. Same exact smell. So I think that theory can be X'd out. And oh, my Concords aren't early productions either, they have September dates.
Even though legit Cement IVs had the smell, Concords shouldn't. I know first hand that the fake pairs smell very strong. I could leave the shoes out in my room, and if I leave and come back, I could smell them upon entering my room.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yeah I thought he gets legit pairs also.
That does suck though..
While I believe the majority of his shoes are authentic, I do not believe his Concords are. I posted on here when I bought them, and the biggest clues were the color of the outsole was very purple and the shoe reeked of chemicals (glue, I presume). Luckily he allowed me to return them. The new pairs I have don't smell nearly as strong as those pairs, and the outsole is the normal color. While lined up at Niketown for the All-Star pack, I was talking to a guy there and he got to talking about how Donovan's stuff is fake, so I asked if he meant the Closet Collector and he said yeah. He had also bought Concords from him that he thought were fake.

If you think about it, this guy has had two or three restocks of Concords since they came out, so either he's boys with Jordan or he's getting them from suspicious sources. I believe the latter.
Hm...that's really interesting especially since he works at SoleFly. Thanks for the info though I appreciate it. 
I thought the same. I thought there was no way a manager at Solefly could be selling fakes, but I was wrong. Jordan is part-owner of Solefly for Christ's sake! There are pretty rampant stories about how shady Donovan is. One goes that for the Ray Allen XIII raffle, Solefly closed the line at a specific point, and Donavon said, "Looks like you guys are going to have to go to Boston." The guys that were telling the story said they looked at each, said "Down to ride to Boston?", and rode out. They flew to Boston to get their pairs
laugh.gif
, but it kind of shows how this guy isn't exactly the nicest and most reputable.

Anybody's pairs starting to yellow yet??? I got mine out today and notices yellowing around the purple pods... I can't believe these are yellowing after 4 1/2 months.

Yep theyre yellowing around the pods unfortunately but the crazy thing is my pine foamposites are still icy and I've wore them a great deal of times.

Yes, mines are slightly yellowing around the pods too.

Nothing too serious though.

You really have to be up on them to notice.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Listen bring ur cammera and take a couple of photos just to see how organized this restock at shiekhis.

sheikh is 100% legit... its an urban shoe retail chain mainly in cali. I buy kicks from there all the time...

I found another china site and im 99% sure hes selling 100% LEGIT Concords. ordered a pair thinking im gonna send them back and they are exactly like my RD pair. Box, metal box hole thingy, tags, indentations on the box, the entire shoe all legit and exact.

Suprise they are still being restocks on these would love to see the production date on these re releases .does anyone have can they post it

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

Hey, if you wanna fred flinstone it by all means knock yourself out.

Originally Posted by hostos

sold one of my 12.5 pairs for $360

was this a good sale or did I jump the gun?

thanks

I'd say yes because most i've seen are the $295-$350 mark, so its a good sale to me.
I'm assuming its DS.

Back
Top Bottom