Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

does anybody know where i could find a worn lightly worn pair? just looking for a place to search for those other than ebay... looking for sz 12 thanks

^I just got back from Dallas this week and I picked up another DS pair of Concords for $230. Then he sold me his cement iV for $90. Off CL also.

Originally Posted by rmK

Finally got mine from UPS today...Look amazing on the feet. My favorite Jordan ever. Pics..

happy.gif
Where did you get your pair from?
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Actually my boy, put me on to that concept of carrying a set of driving shoes with you and also a pair of scrubs (some article of clothing medical occupants use over their shoes) so you dont crease your fresh kicks. At first i was like thats too much but i tryed it and it woks like a charm. Ive been doing it ever since, But not with every shoe. The cons of this extra percuationary measure is the time it takes to switch use and depending on neighborhood you decide tio change, you better hope nobody else is watching you, cause they might try to break in the wip. I mainly change shoes on the passenger side, i would be dammed if a car ran over me.
roll.gif
This is your first funny comment.

I don't know why but I already have 2 pairs and have an itch to get a third. lol. This shoe is amazing!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I don't know why but I already have 2 pairs and have an itch to get a third. lol. This shoe is amazing!

Use off bug spray and I can guarantee you that itch would go away. till the 12 play off and french blue and the olympic 7 & 6 js come out.there's just too much heat coming out save your franks for next release.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

^I just got back from Dallas this week and I picked up another DS pair of Concords for $230. Then he sold me his cement iV for $90. Off CL also.

$230 for DS Concords and $90 for DS Cement 4s?  Congrats to you, but I would definitely be careful when buying of CL.  $70 under retail for the Cement 4s would definitely send up a red flag in my mind.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Use off bug spray and I can guarantee you that itch would go away. till the 12 play off and french blue and the olympic 7 & 6 js come out.there's just too much heat coming out save your franks for next release.

Hope you're talking about obsidian 12s cause French blue is news to me and could use a pair!

These shoes are so polarizing to people when you rock them in public.

QFT

i stopped wearing them.  i'm tired of people asking me to buy them on the spot, or asking if those are the shoes people got stabbed over
mad.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

QFT

i stopped wearing them.  i'm tired of people asking me to buy them on the spot, or asking if those are the shoes people got stabbed over
mad.gif

laugh.gif
This.

I can't say how many times I've been asked if I paid $1,000 for them. Of course I did.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Originally Posted by khadafi252

QFT

mad.gif
laugh.gif
This.

I can't say how many times I've been asked if I paid $1,000 for them. Of course I did.

haha, didnt everybody?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     CLEAN AFTER EVERY SINGLE WEAR THEN STORE BACK IN BOX

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

YEA.....IT'S THAT SERIOUS.

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

I bought two pairs no wait...walked in the store around noon picked up my pairs after all the hoopla died down...I'm pissed now becuz my sneaker connect is in jail now
mad.gif
for traffic tickets up the wazooo...he shouldve taken the money I gave him to hold my pairs and paid down that debt. I have yet to wear mine, I intended to trade em for Carmines but I much rather pay...but I broke out my 4s for work today...
Where do you live? Or was it your connect that held them down for you?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

Respect the dedication.

Sold my personal pair to a fellow NT'er...I know he'll enjoy them much more than I ever could have.
I'm slowly selling off my collection.  Only certain kicks are going to be retained until they go ghost.

Still trying to find a size 13 for a decent price, I can't believe that the store I went to let us all stand outside and didn't tell us they only had GS sizes until 9 am when they opened 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

Lol you had me up to the car part. I can understand changing ya kicks on your bike. But changing em every time you get in the whip is crazy. When I'm in the streets I'm out for the day, I may be making a million pit stops. I ain't got time to keep changing kicks, especially if I'm feeling myself and my fit. But hey to each their own. Question, if you out with a chick driving around do you still maintain these habits of changing footwear each time you get in the car???

Back
Top Bottom