Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Might not be concord related but Cool grey 11s are on ebay for $400 -_-. Just a few months ago they were going for like $270

Originally Posted by xDesmond

Still trying to find a size 13 for a decent price, I can't believe that the store I went to let us all stand outside and didn't tell us they only had GS sizes until 9 am when they opened 
frown.gif

Damn, that's dirty, sorry to hear man.  Hopefully you find your pair soon.  Some shady workers up in there to do that. SMH

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

What release, do you think would triple the Concords?
Only Jordan I can see doing this would be the Bred XI's.
the only release i see triple the concords price would be the release of MJ's life, him passing away or something
the hype on these is strong but not that strong

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     CLEAN AFTER EVERY SINGLE WEAR THEN STORE BACK IN BOX

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

YEA.....IT'S THAT SERIOUS.

Lol you had me up to the car part. I can understand changing ya kicks on your bike. But changing em every time you get in the whip is crazy. When I'm in the streets I'm out for the day, I may be making a million pit stops. I ain't got time to keep changing kicks, especially if I'm feeling myself and my fit. But hey to each their own. Question, if you out with a chick driving around do you still maintain these habits of changing footwear each time you get in the car???
If you drive a manual, your gonna be constantly pressing the clutch. that will cause creasing on the toe box for sure. I feel you though, taking off kicks every time i drive would be a pain in the %%%. to each their own. thats some serious dedication memphis, props bro...

Wow I thought I was the only one to take drastic measures when it comes to keeping my shoes clean & crease free,i remember goin' on a date with this chick a couple yrs ago & she just couldn't believe I would change shoes when I jumped in the whip to drive.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Anyone looking for a pair, http://www.theclosetcollectors.com/shop.html has a decent size run up to an 11.,5 for $315.
Be vary careful when buying stuff from this guy. He sold me fake Concords.
See your inbox fam...I was just about to cop from some Concords through him.

Bought some KD Galaxys thru theclosetcollector for $250 and everything came through perfect. Anyone else had any problems with theclosetcollector? Has anyone bought Concords through him?? Thanks FAM!

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Concords > Red Foams

Definitely have to see the Red foams accompanied by cash for Concords.
This. Red foams for concord's? Really? The only colorway that I like and will ever like are the Royals. Concords > Red foams any day of the week.

I agree concords are much nicer than foams..

While the Concords are better than the Metallic Red Foams, that doesn't mean the Foams are wack. In fact, they are a beautiful shoe. A straight-up trade for them would be pretty fair. I put up an ad on CL to trade Red Foams for Concords and people would not stop hitting me up.

Originally Posted by jamazing

This. Red foams for concord's? Really? The only colorway that I like and will ever like are the Royals. Concords > Red foams any day of the week.

While the Concords are better than the Metallic Red Foams, that doesn't mean the Foams are wack. In fact, they are a beautiful shoe. A straight-up trade for them would be pretty fair. I put up an ad on CL to trade Red Foams for Concords and people would not stop hitting me up.
Nobody thinks foams are corny, its just air Jordan XI Concords out weigh red foamposites by a long shot. despite the Concords being a simple and clean shoe.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Nobody thinks foams are corny, its just air Jordan XI Concords out weigh red foamposites by a long shot. despite the Concords being a simple and clean shoe.

it's really a coin flip. TBH the majority will pick the Concord XIs because they are more popular or for nostalgic reasons. big shoes heads will probably go w/ the foams, cause they probably own a couple pairs of concords...
roll.gif

this last retro of concords is not better than foams, and the 11 is my favorite shoe and i think any foam was better than those crap concords.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

What about driving barefoot? Wouldn't that be better?

I GET TONS OF PM'S WHEN I POST IN WDYWT ASKING HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SHOES. I HAVE OVER 300 PAIRS OF JORDAN/LEBRONS AND ALL MY WORN PAIRS COULD PASS AS DEADSTOCK. HOW? 

-     FORCE FIELDS/SNEAKERSHIELDS - ALMOST NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE ANY SORT OF CREASE

-     CLEAN AFTER EVERY SINGLE WEAR THEN STORE BACK IN BOX

-     I NEVER EVER DRIVE MY CAR OR RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE WITH SNEAKERS - I KEEP A PAIR OF CHUCKS AND NIKE SLIDES IN MY CAR TO CHANGE INTO WHEN I GET IN AND BACK TO MY SNEAKS WHEN I GET TO WHERE I AM GOING. DRIVING WILL DESTROY A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, ESPECIALLY SINCE MY MUSTANG GT IS A STICK SHIFT, THAT CLUTCH IS BRUTAL. WHEN I'M ON MY BIKE I CARRY MY SNEAKERS IN MY BACKPACK AND JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET TO MY DESTINATION.

YEA.....IT'S THAT SERIOUS.

Lol you had me up to the car part. I can understand changing ya kicks on your bike. But changing em every time you get in the whip is crazy. When I'm in the streets I'm out for the day, I may be making a million pit stops. I ain't got time to keep changing kicks, especially if I'm feeling myself and my fit. But hey to each their own. Question, if you out with a chick driving around do you still maintain these habits of changing footwear each time you get in the car???
YEA, I DO. THEY ALL THINK IT'S FUNNY AND CUTE. I EVEN CONVERTED ONE CHICK INTO TAKING CARE OF HER SHOES AND NOW SHE DOES IT. IT ONLY TAKES LIKE 30 SEC. TO SLIP OUT MY SNEAKERS AND INTO MY SLIDES THAT LIVE ON MY DRIVER'S SIDE FLOOR.

If he would of posted a side by side photo, catching hang time like mj in the poster that would of been dope.^^^

Originally Posted by beh235

Damn Beansie, just read it and that sucks. It's things like this that as a consumer you have to put your foot down and say no more. We have to get out of that "gotta have it" nostalgia mode. This cannot be accepted as a business practice standard from Nike. If we accept this, what's next? And prices go up at the same time?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Huey is your avy, and that sounds like something he would say.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

^I just got back from Dallas this week and I picked up another DS pair of Concords for $230. Then he sold me his cement iV for $90. Off CL also.

$230 for DS Concords and $90 for DS Cement 4s?  Congrats to you, but I would definitely be careful when buying of CL.  $70 under retail for the Cement 4s would definitely send up a red flag in my mind.
Definitely a red flag in my mind when he said $90 but I inspect everything before I buy. So it's all G.

That poster brings me back... MJ was just sick....with sick shoes....Concords one of the greatest ever....

Back
Top Bottom