Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ksneaker.com has Concords for sale still, bought a pair thinking they would be fake and they are exact as my NDC pair
pimp.gif

i suggest some of you still looking to check them out. i think they offer free shipping as well

I got my usual 9.5 on release day but its a lil tight...just got me a 10 for $250 100% authentic and DS from a guy on craigslist that needed money TODAY!...so everybody keep an eye on your local craigslist!!!

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Originally Posted by siler4u

I think I just got a pair finally thanks to my NEW guy hibbs304

Beware scammer got me for a pair of DS concords. Stay awaySee herehttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...AND-Hibb304#.T5QhdhB5mK1

next time have the person pay you the money(full resale) for the shoes(that way your protected) then send the shoes.  then once they send the trade shoes to you then you can refund the money back to him...

Damn bro, I feel for you. Siler4u if you're reading this, give the man back his shoes or come through with what you agreed to do. No need to take this man's hard earned money like that.

That's why I can't do trades. I'd just sell whatever I have, get my paper, and buy what I need through the proper channels, even if there is a bit of a price difference.

Originally Posted by illphillip

That's why I can't do trades. I'd just sell whatever I have, get my paper, and buy what I need through the proper channels, even if there is a bit of a price difference.

THIS. not doing trade whatsoever...too many bad stories
30t6p3b.gif

Man, y'all just REFUSE to let this thread die, huh? 
laugh.gif

As for the dude who got scammed for a pair, sorry to hear bro.
ohwell.gif

Thanks guys, dudes a real d-bag for this. Was just trying to get some CG's for the my collection and the brons to hoop in. I'll just keep puttin him on blast.

Still on the hunt for that second pair for a decent price. Just thankful I was able to secure at least one pair!!!!

I've had dozens of trade offers sent my way but the "trust" issue prevented them almost all of them from going down...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I've had dozens of trade offers sent my way but the "trust" issue prevented them almost all of them from going down...

Same here fam so I had to respectfully decline

I need a pair of these. Can someone tell me a site that has these in a 10.5 or 11 that's the cheapest? Thanks

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by rmK

Finally got mine from UPS today...Look amazing on the feet. My favorite Jordan ever. Pics..

happy.gif
Where did you get your pair from?>

From an nt'er who was in the Orlando area on all-star weekend
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by indianabound

I randomly checked the site and was able to place an order.

Let's see how this goes, fingers crossed.

Me too I was checking for Playoff 12s and I couldn't believe my eyes...I had to go half size up because they didn't have 9 but damn I am lucky.

Back
Top Bottom