Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wear mines at work i move boxes to storage with them and do everything with them as my work/casual shoes and they're still sweet looking after all these wears. Concords i thought were 2nd best to black red 11, well now i think looks wise concords pop more than black reds. Never regret getting these shoes at all. So happy for these.

^^ from my personal experiences I think the exact opposite...4 pairs copped at niketown Seattle no problemo

^ I'm 26 and had these when they first dropped in 96 and when they retroed the first time...I still remember that exact day...October 25th....

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ from my personal experiences I think the exact opposite...4 pairs copped at niketown Seattle no problemo

then you got lucky. I donno how you can tihnk its been gettin easier. Look at resale prices for the proof. 

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Finally landed a pair.....
29dfxir.jpg

nyzfvd.jpg

Nice pics. They look good with the haze.

I just went on NDC from my phone for the first time since the release for these and i still had 2 pairs of size 13s in my cart. it said my order was successfully placed. Do y'all think ill actually get them

I got a scuff on the icy sole that's been really stubborn. It's on the side and I don't know how it even got there since I don't in them.

I hit it with Goo Gone and a rag, still wasn't fully gone after ~30 minutes of scrubbing. I'm going to check next week and if the scuff is still there, they'll be turned to beaters.

imag0114e.jpg

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I just went on NDC from my phone for the first time since the release for these and i still had 2 pairs of size 13s in my cart. it said my order was successfully placed. Do y'all think ill actually get them

prob not but hey who knows.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Yep. Once I can talk somebody down to the low 2s I'll probably cop. Honestly I'm kinda over them at this point. I guess finally getting my Space Jams kinda killed my Concord chase, lol. That Ksneaker site looks really sketchy plus when you go to their FAQ towards the bottom you see this.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

Red flag for me even if they were legit I wouldn't want to be the one to try them out.

order with a CC, thats what i did. i was expecting b-grade/fakes so i covered myself and was preparing to file a chargeback if i got crappy shoes. came out to be legit, atleast in comparison to my NDC pair.
Do they have a strong chemical smell? Is the outsole darker than the ones from NDC?

no chemical smell at all and the outsole is exact same.

the SDS pair i got earlier last summer has a chemical smell. these are good in my book but then again others might not agree since its a china site.

these were a easy cop for me with the area i stay in but i still haven't wore these my cool grey's or space jam's

These were not easy at all in NY. We got kicked out the mall 3 times and cops called all night. %%#@ was crazy.

Should've grabbed the DS pair of 2000's that went for $375 shipped in my size. Maybe I'll get lucky. Refuse to drop 300+ on last year's version especially with all of the fakes floating around.

Back
Top Bottom