Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Thinking about pulling a trade of my 2001 Bred XIs for a pair DS concords

Unless your Breds aren't in pristine condition, I wouldn't do it...but they are your shoes.

They are in great used condition, but I really want another pair of concords. Probably better off selling.

i was lucky on this release... just chose the right store and got in line first. yes i camped for about 26 hours... paid my bro to camp with me to
this was at about 8AM the day of release

shooting for one pair of BREDs

thinking about giving mine up, we got winter almost year round (snow) can't wear them unless I ball in them and they felt a bit unsecured. Doubt next christmas release will be as big as concords.

^^ shhhh..this Xmas is gonna be INSANE bro for the breds... even more than last Xmas for the concords.....better believe it....I copped 4 pairs of concords and it'll be a bust if I don't cop AT LEAST 4 pairs of breds....

My order on NDC is still "in progress".... I think Ill give them a call later today to see if im actually going to get them. They charged my CC and I really dont feel like paying for it then waiting on the refund

ORDER DELAY NOTIFICATION

Dear
XXXXX,                

This email is regarding Order #:
O811878484.                

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this
email.

Thank
you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the
merchandise by May 18, 2012.
                We
regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on
or before May 28, 2012.
                If
for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the
merchandise, please click here to
cancel.                

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this
time.                

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the
unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 5/28/12, your
merchandise will be automatically
canceled.                

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience
caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the
earliest possible
time.                                If
you have questions, please contact

NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
                 NikeStore.com

Does this mean I still have chance since it wasnt flat out canceled
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

How commonis the cracking of the 23 on the hell tab?
The only 11's that cracked were my CDP XI's. I haven't unDS'd my concords, but I wore my cool greys (30 times) and space jams (12-15 times), and so far no cracking.

Been trying to cop a pair for awhile now...got my tax refund today so i spoiled myself and picked up a pair for $310 shipped can anyone tell me if this is generally what their going for online now...It's a size 13 BTW.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

My order on NDC is still "in progress".... I think Ill give them a call later today to see if im actually going to get them. They charged my CC and I really dont feel like paying for it then waiting on the refund

Bruh, do you really think two pairs have just been sitting in a Nike warehouse for almost 6 months? Like they've just been waiting for you to to click 'submit' and complete your online checkout? I mean really? From what that e-mail says, they're going to cancel your order on the 28th. Call them and they will cancel it earlier for you. Basically, you loaned Nike $300+ for a week or two.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Been trying to cop a pair for awhile now...got my tax refund today so i spoiled myself and picked up a pair for $310 shipped can anyone tell me if this is generally what their going for online now...It's a size 13 BTW.

Sounds about right.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

just completed my long over due 11 set and yet i am still hyped for this dec release for the blackred 11s. The black and red 11s in my pic are the 2001 retro 
pimp.gif

10gka3r.jpg

lw1fp.jpg

mugx3n.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NICE!!!

Love these shoes and can't stop wearing them. Pretty much use one as beaters which trips people out but whatever I have a back up pair and I just take really good care of mines. However, the 23 on the back heel is semi cracking on both pairs. Is there any way or method to repair or repaint this once they have completely disappeared

Originally Posted by Hibb304

No we wish tho.
Any updates on the scammer? I see that you have altered your sig. Did the person actually follow through and send you the pairs he promised? Just curious...

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Hibb304

No we wish tho.
Any updates on the scammer? I see that you have altered your sig. Did the person actually follow through and send you the pairs he promised? Just curious...

Dude actually sent my cords back unharmed. Thank god. Said he had some problems. Idk crazy month tho.

missed out on these. gonna trade one of my 09 space jams for a pair + cash. hope i don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom