Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Hate to bump this thread, but I have to because I FINALLY came up on a pair!!! I've been on the hunt for a decent price and was lucky to get a DS pair for about $30 over retail shipped. Shoe is sexy AF in person. Pumped to have this in my collection. Still icey, no yellowing either.

Curious how are you guys storing them? Ziplocs, plastic shoe box?

got 1 pair in ziploc and another pair stored "normal"

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Hate to bump this thread, but I have to because I FINALLY came up on a pair!!! I've been on the hunt for a decent price and was lucky to get a DS pair for about $30 over retail shipped. Shoe is sexy AF in person. Pumped to have this in my collection. Still icey, no yellowing either.

Curious how are you guys storing them? Ziplocs, plastic shoe box?

got 1 pair in ziploc and another pair stored "normal"
Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to get plastic shoe boxes. I found some really inexpensive ones online. If they suck, ziploc freeze bags it is

"www.ksneaker.com is based in the USA with distributors all over the world. We have integrated a business model that allows us to dropship items from overseas. Please do not be surprised if a product is being shipped from outside of the USA. We guarantee that all product is 100% authentic and legitimately produced by it’s respective manufacturer." Why would they be coming from outside of the U.S.? "By its respective manufacturer" anyone see the sneakerfiles comparison of the cool greys? One legit pair from PYS and another from vmvinc? SHoes can be made in the same factory as legit Jordans, but aren't legit (if that makes sense).

I ended finally getting my pair but had to pad $360 which was about $130 over retail here

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I've had a few Inbox requests asking how I washed my Concords... so I figured I'd answer all at once.

I did Cold Cold.. and all I used was

Liquid Detergent
A little Fabric Softner
and the Smell good Chips that are like Fabric Softner.. (optional)

Also.. I didnt use the type of washing machine with the thing in the middle.. I was afraid that would beat the kicks up..

I even left the strings in.. dont use any bleach or colorsafe bleach though..that could mess up the material.

I did use a pillow case but it came loose during the wash but obviously that had no ill effect on the kicks. Sparkling. I only had minimal yellowing in the middle of the shoe but nothing on the edge.
laugh.gif
Damn, that's throwback. I remember hearing about throwing shows in the washing machine with a pillow case like back in '02 or '03 on here. NT and sneakers back in those days
pimp.gif

there can't be restock for concord, all that BS concord restock in online website is just another b-grade kicks you can see the different shoes tag production date compare to retail

Originally Posted by winzz

there can't be restock for concord, all that BS concord restock in online website is just another b-grade kicks you can see the different shoes tag production date compare to retail

I thought CT recently restocked?? Why can't there be re-stocks anymore? JB had stock left over for ASG weekend in Orlando.

I don't think the CT restock was bs all the other ones though....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

sick.gif

THE CT RESTOCK SEEMED TO BE XTRA LEGIT, THEY EVEN HAVE SUM IV'S ON THERE WIT IT

Originally Posted by woodro

sick.gif

^^^^ Ninja, WHY ARE YOU HOLLERIN !! j/k 
yea, i thought it was  legit, and CT wouldnt be selling any b grades.Unless you bit on AR's restock i dont know what your talking about

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Originally Posted by woodro

sick.gif

^^^^ Ninja, WHY ARE YOU HOLLERIN !! j/k 
yea, i thought it was  legit, and CT wouldnt be selling any b grades.Unless you bit on AR's restock i dont know what your talking about
Go back a couple of pages at least two people posted shady websites....

my younger bro went to play ball wit his friends and came back wit a pair of authentic 2000 concords the are a 3 out 10 but can get to a 7 

The CT restock was definitely legit. Got my pairs in three days, compared to my other pairs from NDC and no difference at all.

I emailed CT about where they got the size run and they replied saying they held pairs back from the initial release.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Yep. Once I can talk somebody down to the low 2s I'll probably cop. Honestly I'm kinda over them at this point. I guess finally getting my Space Jams kinda killed my Concord chase, lol. That Ksneaker site looks really sketchy plus when you go to their FAQ towards the bottom you see this.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

Red flag for me even if they were legit I wouldn't want to be the one to try them out.

order with a CC, thats what i did. i was expecting b-grade/fakes so i covered myself and was preparing to file a chargeback if i got crappy shoes. came out to be legit, atleast in comparison to my NDC pair.
Do they have a strong chemical smell? Is the outsole darker than the ones from NDC?

Back
Top Bottom