Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

What gets me is why charge 180 for a pair that they know will have some yellowing on the soles. Why not just keep it 160. If I had a pair I would call finishline and get a coupon or something bc no matter anyone thinks no shoe should come with that kind of flaw especially for 180.

I'm confused. Retail for these were always 180. Are you saying they should decrease it to 160 after holding them for a year?

On another note. Still haven't seen shipping from yesterday mornings orders. Feeling more and more like they don't have the pairs to fill the orders. I also think they had more surprises in store but they are too flooded with customer service issues and website issues. Hoping once all that gets sorted we get something else

Not ALL of them will have yellowing... SOME of them will have SLIGHT yellowing. Retail was $180 when they initially released, and you're lucky they didn't drop the restock at $185, like they will the blk/red XI. I agree with you on the coupon code, if i copped for $180 during the restock i would expect yellowing, but I'd still call and try to get something out of them for going full retail on a shoe that MAY exhibit slight yellowing. I don't call for just anything, in fact I didn't even call when my Cavs came with quality control issues. I'd call on these Cords though... :smokin

My Finishline pair came in. VERY impressed with the shoes. Very minimal yellowing. I have 4 pairs in my closet that look exactly like this that were purchased on RD and very well maintained. These look better than a pair my boy bought from someone locally a couple months back. Also to note, the box and the paper/plastic overlay came perfect with no dings/rips/breaks on them. It was almost as if they were placed on a pallet in a warehouse and just sat there tucked away for a year. For once, Finishline came through. Kudos.

Finish Line Pair just came up.. here are the pics..
On the last two pictures the pair from FNL restock is on the left, the more yellowed ones.

Just got off the phone with customer service concerning my pair I ordered Wednesday morning. I was assured that my order would be filled and it would not be cancelled. She said it would be shipped out in the next few days. Don't really care how long they take as long as I know I'm getting my pair

Seems like I was lucky, I got mine in "round 2" and almost picked size 11, but decided to go with 10.5.  Seems like the ones getting cancelled are 11.

I saw a couple posts on this thread from earlier, and I had a friend get his order cancelled, and he was in round 1.

Congrats to everybody that was able to scoop their first pair or another pair  for retail... and them pics that where posted, that's exactly how my ds pair looks. good pick up people

I tweeted at finishline that a customer service rep said my order would be cancelled. Long story short, the guy running the twitter account called me and said my pair was "located". Got the shipping email today. Good luck to the rest of you

Received a shipping confirmation overnight for two sz 11.5 separate orders, I placed on Tuesday night. During Monday's restock I put a sz 11.5 in my wish list. When I checked Tuesday night around 9 pm eastern it said two were available and let me add to cart and check out.

Received a shipping confirmation overnight for two sz 11.5 separate orders, I placed on Tuesday night. During Monday's restock I put a sz 11.5 in my wish list. When I checked Tuesday night around 9 pm eastern it said two were available and let me add to cart and check out.

I cant believe I missed that restock! And I just so happen to need these in size 11! I bet they have another "surprise" release and all the sz11 are gone! Damn it!. 

Got my pair from the restock on Thursday. Beautiful shoe and condition. Nice to have a second pair!

Just got shipping confirmation for my pairs I ordered on a whim during the day at a random time!

Excited to say the least.

Still a chance my second pair ordered Wednesday morning will ship now. I will know on Monday when they call back I guess.
I tweeted at finishline that a customer service rep said my order would be canceled. Long story short, the guy running the twitter account called me and said my pair was "located". Got the shipping email today. Good luck to the rest of you
Did you end up going to DM's on twitter with them?  I asked about that on Thursday and never got a reply.  Just tweeted them again.  They put my money back in my account on Thursday so I thought it wasn't happening but I just talked to them and they said they have pairs the system is just trying to locate them still??  Rep put the manager on the line and she said the person with access to do a stock locate isn't there today, gave me her name and number, and said they will call me on Monday.

They guaranteed these pairs on Twitter so I don't know why they never replied to my tweet earlier this week.  STILL KEEPING HOPE ALIVE LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom