Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think in here(alabama), concords rekindled the jordan shoe fanatics and the cats that didnt care for jordans in schools to the crazy shoe world again.. I can remeber practically waking up late to get the last shots that came out before the concords, now 11's are 'that' shoe. I remeber back in 05/06 when the 10's were releasing linens/ice blues/all blacks/purple white/rednwhites/etc those were 'that shoe to have'. No crazy fights over them but you can feel the hostility that was lurking from the ratchets.. I didnt have a problem getting them, but i saw the magnitude this shoe had when they had it on the news. I was like wow this again??

VVVNDS, but preferably DS. I prefer nobody else's feet in them prior to mine, but for the right price I would.

Thanks again in advance for the help. Rep'd
Thanks.

Usually for a DS pair I've seen prices 320-400 300 would be a good price.

For a VNDS would be 230-300. (Actually just bought a VVVNDS pair of eBay from a dude for 240 shipped. A little dirt on midsole but easy clean with Jason Markk)

My advice is to see those listings with VVNDS and try to see if you can entice them to give it to you at a cheaper price via paypal direct invoice. I love my pair and wasn't willing to pay above 300. Realize though that you are no longer protected by eBay so that depends on you, which explains eBay fees that eBay has on their listings. Also the prices I just said was for a size 10.5, something to keep in mind but I believe they are still applicable for most other sizes in men's. And you MUST use legit check here on NT forums to make sure they are legit. Lots of high quality fakes out there now.

And good luck lol. PM me if you need any more help or questions. Always willing to help out NT fam

Last edited:
^^^^ rep'd ... I have one huge dilemma ... I can't tell the real from the fake, so Ebay really isn't preferable. I'll stay patient and check the feedback from some ebay members I guess, and make an offer if the dude seems legit enough ... I'm def willing to do $250 for a VVVND pair ... $300 for DS sounds great lol.

Thanks again fam ... Time to hunt

^if you can get some good pictures from eBay seller, then you can post those pictures in the Jordan Brand legit check forums to ask if they are real or fake. That's the most important thing actually when feedback can mean nothing at times. No problem though fam

Prices for Concords and SJs are skyrocketing due to Taobao pairs. About a year ago, the most we'd pay for any XI is $350. Now, we're looking at '00-01 prices for legit pairs...

legit?

im still looking for a second ds or vnds pair size 12 of these in a legit price range,so i can unds my first pair...im afraid im gonna have to pay the reseller price,and to think i could have had a second pair on release day...smh.

How are you guys stocking these and keeping them from yellowing the slowest?  I have a pair from the finishline restock that they had a couple of months ago and they are slightly turning yellow. 

How are you guys stocking these and keeping them from yellowing the slowest?  I have a pair from the finishline restock that they had a couple of months ago and they are slightly turning yellow. 
Best bet, I store mine in a dark closet, in rubber made totes, on the floor(heat rises) with a silica gel pack. If you wear them, clean the soles after each wear, use toothpaste and warm sudsy water, then thoroughly dry them.

Appreciate it yall, i figured it would of been a toss up opinion wise but why do yall say no deal. I mean thats the flagship color of foams and they retail more than the concords, glad to see its not just me.

Appreciate it yall, i figured it would of been a toss up opinion wise but why do yall say no deal. I mean thats the flagship color of foams and they retail more than the concords, glad to see its not just me.

its a fair trade in a sense but its all what you want to do and what you like more.

everyone has a different opinion so it doesnt matter what anyone else says.

get the shoe you want brah, thats it

Back
Top Bottom